Tunngle.Net:General Disclaimer and Copyright Infringement Notification
From Tunngle Wiki
Our ToS and EULA apply. In addition no unlawful, offensive, sexually oriented, racist, pornographic, politically oriented, advertising content is allowed on the Tunngle.Net web services. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit any such content.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use our Tunngle.net GmbH services to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, politically oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material that you are not free to post. In general, you may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. You're solely responsible for any content you post or publish. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that might result harmful for the other users privacy.
This is a user maintained Website. Tunngle.net GmbH suggest extreme caution when approaching the contents of the Wiki and the Forum.
Tunngle.net GmbH and its team members do not vouch for the accuracy of any of the information contained in the Tunngle Wiki and the Forum and are not responsible for any of the consequences that may result from their use.
Furthermore Tunngle.net GmbH does not verify and is not responsible for any external site that might be linked in the Wiki or the Forum pages.
Tunngle.Net GmbH is not in any case liable for any infringement of copyright protection legislation by images, links, content, or part of them, and in general by any element published by users. Tunngle.Net GmbH cannot guarantee that other users will not use the ideas and information shared.
In the event of alleged violations of the European Union Copyright Directive or other current legislation protecting intellectual property by a Tunngle.Net user, a "notification of alleged copyright infringement" may be made to Tunngle.Net GmbH. Tunngle.Net GmbH may remove or disable access to the copyrighted material allegedly being infringed and/or close the account of those responsible. Should this occur, Tunngle.Net GmbH is authorized to contact the user who published such material in order to enable them to present a counter-notification. A user who claims not to have committed an infringement may present a counter-notification. In this case, Tunngle.Net GmbH may reintegrate the material in question.
To notify Tunngle.Net GmbH of an alleged infringement, please send a written communication containing the following information:
- Identification data of the notifier (contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, company (if any) and email address)
- Precise identification of the work protected by copyright which has allegedly been used improperly.
- Explicit signaling of the presence of a copyright infringement.
- Precise signaling of where the infringement is located on Tunngle.Net.
- The following statement: "Aware of the possible legal consequences for me, I state that the content of this notification is accurate and I also declare to be the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright which was allegedly infringed."
- Name and surname in block capitals and signature. Notifications may be sent to [email protected]
We will do our best to remove illegal content within a reasonable time frame (in terms of working days).
To send a counter-notification, please send a written communication containing the following information:
- Identification data of the notifier.
- Precise identification of the material eliminated or disabled by Tunngle.Net GmbH.
- One of the following statements, as suitable: "Aware of the possible legal consequences for me, I state that the above contents were removed or disabled following a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled". Or, "Aware of the possible legal consequences for me, I state that the material identified by the claimant was removed or disabled and will no longer be used."
- Name and surname in block capitals and signature. Counter-notifications may be sent to [email protected]