From Tunngle Wiki
Newest game version: 1.55.24 (112)
- Download the game and install it (check the Pastebin link in Repack, Updates, Fix and SFV section).
- Download the needed updates (if there are any) and install them in order (check the Pastebin link in Repack, Updates, Fix and SFV section).
- Apply LAN-Fix v2 Generic (check the Pastebin link in Repack, Updates, Fix and SFV section).
- Go to your PAYDAY 2 folder and find the file context.xml. Open it with Notepad and find the line Language=Russian and change it to Language=English and save the file.
- Start Tunngle and join the PAYDAY 2 network (make sure you port forwarded the port 11155, it gives better connection to other players).
- Open SSELauncher.exe, in the box in between is a name, change it to your name and press the button below (It's on Russian language) to start the game.
- Congratulations, you're done! You can now play the game! You have problems? Check below for more information!
NOTE: ALWAYS back up your save files from C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/SmartSteamEmu in case you are going to reinstall Windows or change PC. Reinstall the game and put the folder back there to have your save files back. There is NO way to get back your save files without backing them up.
- In upper left corner, it always shows only one player online even when you're not alone.
- You will encounter crashes when opening safes in "Steam Inventory", simply enter the game again and you'll have the item you won.
- If you get "infinite joining", try to close, relaunch the game and join again.
- If you get "Failed to join game" error when joining lobby, restart the game and try again.
- If you are experiencing black screen and instant crash on launching the game or you are totally unable to start the game, the following fix may solve the issue for you:
- Make sure to update your computers' drivers to the latest version. Still getting the issue?
- Find the file named “renderer_setting.xml” in C:\Users\\AppData\Local\PAYDAY 2.
- Open this file using any text editor.
- After opening the file, you need to find the following section:
<d3d_device adapter_index = “0″
resolution = “1920 1080″
windowed = “false”
refresh_rate = “60″
- These settings should match your local parameters. For instance, if your desktop resolution is 1200*800, you should choose the same resolution here. Refresh rate should also match as it also create problems sometimes. You can also choose to run the game in windowed mode first and then change the settings afterwards. In order to run the game in windowed mode, change the value “false” to “true”.
- Lagging a lot? Disable Ambient Occlusion and Anti-Aliasing. Lower Shadow Quality. Change your resolution to 1280x720. Visit this page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=183841516 I am not a spy... has a great mod that gives you more FPS by sacrificing shadow quality and removing some effects. In the above link he explains how to install it.
- Your problem isn't listed here? Add me as friend in Tunngle and ask me about the problem on private message.
Don't forget to give me a Reputation Point if I helped you somehow. Thanks! ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited: 11 November 2016