Network:Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Coop
From Tunngle Wiki
- By IBRAHIMPRO-FBI (English)
- By PileOfTutorials (Russian)
- By elconsultoriodeldrcaos (English)
- By elconsultoriodeldrcaos (Spanish)
- By Multiplayers.cz (Czech)
- By Kalinx (French)
- By Voldis4 (Portuguese)
- By Blackhawk0384 (Italian)
- By vstPower (English)
- By MrRafaello22 (Polish)
- Install Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Reloaded Release recommended)
- Download and Install Update 1.9.446
- (Optional) Install the availabe DLC Packs and Maps
- Download and Install .Net Framework 4.0
- Join the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Coop Network
- Start "TeknoMW3.exe" and choose "Coop"
- As Client: Add the Host-IP to the field -> Click Coop -> Start As Client -> In game click Tekno coop -> Wait for connection to the Server
- As Host: Click Coop -> Click Host Game -> Promote your Tunngle in the Network Chat -> In game click tekno coop -> Wait for other Players
- (Optional) Use Brioche's Serverbrowser or ask in the Chat for Hosting-IPs
- Have Fun
- UDP: 11155 | UDP+TCP: 3074 and 29184
- Port Forward Help
If game "Stopped working" Error when "Start Game" from loader add DEP Exception for "iw5sp.exe" (guide).
- Download and Install Xfire v1 (Xfire v2 will cause problems)
- Go to "C:\ProgramData\Xfire\" and open the "xfire_games.ini" File with Wordpad or Notepad
- Scroll down to Number 6981 and edit it like written below:
LongName=Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Singleplayer
Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
- Link the "LauncherDirDefault=" to your Game Installfolder.
Example: LauncherDirDefault=X:\XYZ\Modern Warfare 3
- Set the "xfire games.ini" File to "Read only" after you're done modifying the code
- Start Xfire with Admin Rights or it won't detect MW3
- Launch TeknoMW3 and start the Game
- Press Scroll-Lock + C to start chatting with your Xfire Friends
Make sure you have 1.4.382 installed on your computer first then download this and copy to your game folder: Update+ DLC 1 2 3 DLC Collection 4 not included in link!!! Download DLC Collection 4 from the link below! Download all DLC Collection 4 parts, extract and copy to your game folder:
Password is: cs.rin.ru
If you don't see map pictures download fix:Images fix Extract and copy to your zone/english folder .
If you have DLC 4 maps already(and you can use it only in MP) download this: DLC 4 so_survival_*.ff files If you don't want/can't use t*rrent: here is link for all Collections and other stuff:
- DLC 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + NCF files
- Terminal Map:Terminal
- iw5sp.exe newest SP exe
- Teknomw3 2.9.2 Tekno loader
- Go in options of mw3 set from fullscreen to windowed no border. now you can switch to Tunngle chat without minimizing the game. The game will stay in fullscreen.
- Copy all Files from the "zone/english" Folder into the "zone/YOUR LANGUAGE" Folder
- In the mw "Main" folder, you need to rename localized_english_iw04 into localized_YOUR LANGUAGE_iw04
- Open localization.txt file in your MW3 folder and in the first line, delete english and write YOUR LANGUAGE(f.e. russian), save it and try to start the game!
- You may have the wrong patch or the patch is in English but the game is in another language. Also server may run different versions.
- Means either you or the teammate has a different version installed of mw3/tekno. Be sure as adviced before to install patch mw3 1.4.382 and tekno 220.127.116.11 or patch mw3 1.9.446 and tekno 2.9.2
- This occurs sometimes. In Singleplayer campaign one map has it and there is a workaround running through the house instead of running over the street. this occured on outpost for me when firing a predator on many enemies. There is nothing you can do about.
- Some people suffer from a big problem: A desync happens and the other player behaves weird, like shooting on walls and dying a lot. The same happens on the other screen. You can try to use direct IP connection. If it still happens edit MW3\player2\config.cfg and change seta cl_maxpackets to a lower value. Just play with the values and check if its still occuring. I would recommend to half the value or change it to 100. After that make sure the file is set to read-only so MW3 won't change it to the automatic recognized value.
- Check with hovering your mouse over a name in the tunngle list the ping and check that it is under 100 to have a good connection for playing. The lower the better.
Last edited: 13. July 2013