Network:Call of Duty: Black Ops II
From Tunngle Wiki
- Install Call of Duty: Black Ops II (SKIDROW Release Recommended)
- Download and install Update
- Download and install the DLCs (Optional)
- Now download REDACTED and copy the files into the game folder.
- Join the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Network
- Start Steam and log in
- Start the game by clicking t6mp.exe (Multiplayer) or t6zm.exe (Zombies)
- Go to Online and and wait for it to connect to the server.
- Invite your Friends and/or previous Players -> Setup a CUSTOM GAMES
- Have Fun
- Question: How to change my nickname?
Answer: Open Redacted.ini from your game folder and change "USERNAME" to whatever you want.
- Question: Can't find any server.
Answer: Are you sure there are players actually playing this game in the Tunngle network? If there are people playing and you still can't find the server, check the next answer.
- Question: Can't find/connect to games.
Answer: You'll need to setup Port_Forward. Find more info see this wiki
- Question: How do I access Friends
Answer: Press "F" or click "Friends" at the right-bottom of the screen.
- Question: Is it possible to play this game over LAN without internet?
Answer: No, it's not possible to play multiplayer/zombie mode without connecting to Internet/Redacted at the moment. But whenever they release the version which fully supports "Offline Mode" that will be added to this wiki.
- For more, visit this thread.
Last edited: 14 April 2016