Remember Me

Forgotten Password?

Tunngle Community: Tunngle Babel - The Community Translation Project - Tunngle Community

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tunngle Babel - The Community Translation Project Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#4 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:54

Hello Community :)

The first day we went live with the Tunngle Beta we were very confident that this nice little piece of software had a great potential. What we didn't expect was the incredibly fast response of the International Community. It soon became evident that we needed to reschedule our priorities in order to provide a more international user-friendly interface...That's how the Tunngle Babel Community project come to be.

It's not a big mystery anymore that the international version includes three Official Translations (English, German and Italian). But three is not enough! What if someone doesn't understand them? We want anyone to enjoy the same friendly Tunngle experience!Luckily Tunngle is much more than just a VPN...

Tunngle is a Community, and a Community lives on reciprocal help.
This is why, using the Tunngle Babel software, many Community members worked overnight to successfully bring to their mates many new languages for the Tunngle interface. But as you might have guessed the work is far from over! Tunngle is getting updated every day and, as the GUI is extended, new translations are required. That's why we still need YOU!

With Tunngle Babel submitting and reviewing translations of the original Tunngle English language files is a piece of cake.The use is pretty straightforward. After selecting a language (don't forget) and choosing an entry you can either vote an existing suggestion or submit a new one. Only one vote is allowed per suggestion but you can suggest more than one entry. You can also mark a suggestion as Bad. When you do this the suggestion looses its weight until somebody else votes it. If more than 9 persons mark a suggestion as bad it will get permanently deleted. Anyway please double-check your suggestion before you submit it :nono:.

Tunngle Babel allows you to submit suggestion using any unicode character. It will then autonomously save the translations in the proper format for Tunngle which does not work with Unicode yet.To require new languages please use the proper topic :!: .

Tunngle Babel is in its beta phase. Malfunctions are thus possible. Would any occur please report all the details on the forum :).

Tunngle Babel is provided by the community as a tool to make the Tunngle internationalization faster. We hope that anyone will use it to help his mates to better understand Tunngle. We are confident that we won't need to worry about abuses. Anyway if you happen to notice anything strange please report it on the forum :).

Please note that the software is a community contribution and is provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. Please read carefully the license before deciding to use it. Neither we nor the creators can be held liable for any damage it might cause. Also be aware that this software collects some information (like your ip address) in order to manage the suggestions and for the prevention of abuses. This kind of information will never be intentionally shared in any way and will be destroyed when the suggestion process will be over.

Thank you for all your important contributions in shaping the Tunngle future :).The Tunngle Team :D.
DOWNLOADCurrent version: 1.0.2.1Posted Image

Use this thread for your feedback! To navigate use: UP/DOWN arrow.To cycle through the empty suggestions: PGUP/PGDOWN. To submit: ENTER. To add your vote to the most popular suggestion for the selected entry: SHIFT+SPACE.
Note: Press F1 for help!Posted Image

What's new in 1.0.2.1?You can now mark a suggestion as bad. Once a suggestion is marked as bad it will loose all its weight until someone doesn't vote it again. If it receives more than 9 negative votes the suggestion will be permanently removed.Checkbox were removed. You can quick vote the most popular suggestion for the selected entry by pressing SHIFT+SPACE Connection timeout issue on voting was fixed. If you get the message it's because the connection really timed out. The preview now is self consistent. When you hit the button the selected language will be downloaded and the text in the bottom input box will be used for the selected entry if any. License will popup only the first time. After acceptance it will be saved in "License.txt".Various optimizations for a quicker startup.Language selection optimization.Small tweaks to the template update.
Posted Image DOWNLOADCurrent version: 1.0.2.1
Last update: 06/03/2011

If you need help check this and this.
Tunngle Voice | Forum Games: #1 #2 #3
Google pattern "Tunngle Wiki" yourquestion (e.g. "Tunngle Wiki Signature"). Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

#5 User is offline   7AyDeRo0o Icon

• Group: Members

Posted 27 September 2009 - 17:54

It looks great man :D but it doesn't contain alot of languages !!

it only has French, Russian, Spanish and Portugese

I think it would be better if you put a button that the user can click to add a new language ? because that what did ZAX say !
You Be Trollin'

#6 User is offline   ZAX Icon

• View gallery

Posted 27 September 2009 - 18:01

ZAX get left out here ;) (It's a community project and the team is not be in charge :))

But check this link from Brioche:
http://www.tunngle.n...-t16372/p1.html

If you need help check this out.
Tunngle Voice Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

#7 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 27 September 2009 - 18:06

View Post7AyDeRo0o said:

It looks great man ;) but it doesn't contain alot of languages !!

it only has French, Russian, Spanish and Portugese

I think it would be better if you put a button that the user can click to add a new language ? because that what did ZAX say !

If you want a new language just require it by replying to the language request thread. Kaladis, who is in charge of the server administration, will then take care of adding it :).

Google pattern "Tunngle Wiki" yourquestion (e.g. "Tunngle Wiki Signature"). Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

#8 User is offline   7AyDeRo0o Icon

Posted 27 September 2009 - 20:31

View PostZAX said:

ZAX get left out here ;) (It's a community project and the team is not be in charge :))

But check this link from Brioche:
http://www.tunngle.n...-t16372/p1.html

OOPS, my bad man I'm sorry xD
You Be Trollin'

#9 User is offline   Ska Icon

Posted 28 September 2009 - 23:57

The tunngle team is just amazing ! I love you !!! :)
I take some part of french ! :en:
Somebody can go to the french language and find "Match case" and check up the word "Respecter la case" plz ?
I do a mistake and I want to repair it ;)
Pour un Tunngle en français !! For a Tunngle in english !! Für einen Tunngle in deutsch !! That's allready done ?? 8|
:P

#10 User is offline   orangpelupa Icon

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:14

hello, thanks for the tunnglebabel software, really easy to use.
btw may i give some suggestion?
i currently working to translate to Indonesia. after i typed the translated word i need to click "submit" to submit. then i need to click the next word to be translated. this make me made some mistakes by puting the translation of the next line on the same line. doubled translation and wrong. (ouch my bad english, i hope my sentence is understandable).

Can it become like this -->
- i click the first line, then typed the translation,
- press ENTER and it will submit then automatically it will go to the next line to be translated.

the behavior is like a software called "aegisub".

#11 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:07

View Postorangpelupa said:

hello, thanks for the tunnglebabel software, really easy to use.
btw may i give some suggestion?
i currently working to translate to Indonesia. after i typed the translated word i need to click "submit" to submit. then i need to click the next word to be translated. this make me made some mistakes by puting the translation of the next line on the same line. doubled translation and wrong. (ouch my bad english, i hope my sentence is understandable).

Can it become like this -->
- i click the first line, then typed the translation,
- press ENTER and it will submit then automatically it will go to the next line to be translated.

the behavior is like a software called "aegisub".

I am afraid that this is not possible because of the way babel work but I'll see what i can do :D. In the mean time you can check the currently selected entry in the info box below the entry list :!:.

#12 User is offline   orangpelupa Icon

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:32

View PostBrioche said:

I am afraid that this is not possible because of the way babel work but I'll see what i can do :D. In the mean time you can check the currently selected entry in the info box below the entry list :!:.

thanks Brioche, but it seems currently, its only me that working in "Indonesia" language and i accidentally put "Maximize" translation to "Minimize " line so it look like this (attachment) >__< both got 1 vote.
this happened to a few other lines too....

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  TUUN.png (59.68K)
    Number of downloads: 59

#13 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:00

orangpelupa said:

View PostQuote

thanks Brioche, but it seems currently, its only me that working in "Indonesia" language and i accidentally put "Maximize" translation to "Minimize " line so it look like this (attachment) >__< both got 1 vote.
this happened to a few other lines too....

Np i'll vote for the right one :D. The important one, the one selected for the final language files, is the one that you see in the upper list. So you don't need to worry about any wrong entry that might be in the lower list as long as the upper is correct :en:.

#14 User is offline   Ska Icon

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:08

I have a bugg or i'm so stupid :!:

Attached File(s)

Pour un Tunngle en français !! For a Tunngle in english !! Für einen Tunngle in deutsch !! That's allready done ?? 8|
:P

#15 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 03 October 2009 - 14:16

View PostSka said:

I have a bugg or i'm so stupid :D

Yup, i see, that's a problem. I'll fix it :!:. [ ] are not allowed :D.

#16 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:00

Brioche said:

View PostQuote

I have a bugg or i'm so stupid :D

Yup, i see, that's a problem. I'll fix it :). [ ] are not allowed ;).

Problem fixed :D.

#17 User is offline   AlexiusY Icon

Posted 09 October 2009 - 18:32

I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm mostly done with the Croatian translation. ^^

I have some entries which are doubtful, and some confused me (mainly those like &Open and Mi&nimize - I figured the & is there for keyboard shortcuts - am I right?) There are some where I sent two suggestions, and two or three with 3 suggestions; most of them were actually error corrections, while a few are still under consideration.

Anyway, here's a screenshot, and I'm signing off for today. The final version will be done in a few days, I reckon, so I won't put the date down just yet. ^^

Posted Image
~Do you exist?~

#18 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 09 October 2009 - 18:45

View PostAlexiusY said:

I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm mostly done with the Croatian translation. ^^

I have some entries which are doubtful, and some confused me (mainly those like &Open and Mi&nimize - I figured the & is there for keyboard shortcuts - am I right?) There are some where I sent two suggestions, and two or three with 3 suggestions; most of them were actually error corrections, while a few are still under consideration.

Anyway, here's a screenshot, and I'm signing off for today. The final version will be done in a few days, I reckon, so I won't put the date down just yet. ^^

Posted Image

First of all thank you ;). Yes you are right. It's for the keyboard shortcut.
If you sent two or more suggestions you can indicate the right ones so we vote and bring them to the front ;).

#19 Guest_Zycho_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 October 2009 - 17:44

I could take the translation into turkish language :)
how many languages get we together yet?

#20 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 18 October 2009 - 19:44

Thank you :). You can check the completion of the various languages using Babel.
The vertical bar shows the completion for every language you select :).

#21 User is offline   jldantas Icon

Posted 18 October 2009 - 19:49

Hello all!

Translation to Brazilian Portuguese finished. (5 empty fields, because the english translation also don't have them)

Maybe there are some mistakes, but I can only see them when I test the translation (to put things in a better context)... let's wait the international version of tunngle. :)

Cheers
jldantas

#22 Guest_Zycho_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 October 2009 - 21:54

Oki doki, so then
WORK IN PROGRESS!

My Tunngle-turkish translation will be ready soon :)

LOL, somebody was faster than me, the turkish language file should be ready.
Anonymous give a report please :)

#23 User is offline   kaladis Icon

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:21

Great to see turkish completed so quick! :) Looks like someone else has also helped translating into turkish. Since there can be more than one translation for an entry, you can vote for the one you think is best. This helps making translations even more accurate. :)

Tunngle Voice Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle chat Chat

Mike Harper Icon : (19 September 2017 - 07:00 PM)
@Freakwulf007, You can check this wiki: Network:Left_4_Dead_2 :)
Mike Harper Icon : (19 September 2017 - 07:00 PM)
Hello mates :)
freakwulf007 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 06:10 PM)
hiii sentist
freakwulf007 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 06:10 PM)
plzz iss there a server for left 4 dead 2
sentis07 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 05:25 PM)
anyone online???
sentis07 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 05:25 PM)
Hi
fremdddddd Icon : (19 September 2017 - 03:32 PM)
есть кто живой??
fremdddddd Icon : (19 September 2017 - 03:31 PM)
ау
Snoopyxxx333 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 02:48 PM)
с кем можно поиграть в Saints Row 3
Snoopyxxx333 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 02:47 PM)
прив всем
psy997 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 01:48 PM)
siemka needs to start its server in borderlands 2 v 1.8.2 game will help me someone ??
psy997 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 01:47 PM)
siemka jest ktoś z polski??
Mike Harper Icon : (19 September 2017 - 04:07 AM)
@pedrocarlo100, you can check this guide: https://www.tunngle....ne-setup-error/ :)
Mike Harper Icon : (19 September 2017 - 04:07 AM)
Hi mates @all :)
pedrocarlo100 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 02:23 AM)
when I open it Tunngle I get: Tunngle install incomplete, please download in run ... but I already download it correctly and it stays the same.
pedrocarlo100 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 02:21 AM)
I have a problem and I want to know how to solve it.
CallMeNick2001 Icon : (19 September 2017 - 12:54 AM)
hello
Meshuggah BG Icon : (18 September 2017 - 08:35 PM)
there are also community patches, which makes the case even more interesting :P
Meshuggah BG Icon : (18 September 2017 - 08:31 PM)
i don't know about BL2, just saying :)
Meshuggah BG Icon : (18 September 2017 - 08:30 PM)
also there could be different builds...
Meshuggah BG Icon : (18 September 2017 - 08:29 PM)
manhunt, sometimes patches differ by region
manhunt7773 Icon : (18 September 2017 - 08:23 PM)
i have some shitty error (incompatible patch) but game is the same version
Meshuggah BG Icon : (18 September 2017 - 08:23 PM)
ajakash, you can play any game, which does support LAN
manhunt7773 Icon : (18 September 2017 - 08:22 PM)
guys where can i found updates for borderlands 2?
ajakash Icon : (18 September 2017 - 04:56 PM)
can we play gear of war
ajakash Icon : (18 September 2017 - 04:55 PM)
hey want lets play game
ARTHUR991 Icon : (18 September 2017 - 02:57 PM)
hey ?(
ARTHUR991 Icon : (18 September 2017 - 02:54 PM)
does anybody play "move or die"?
jatinsahni26... Icon : (18 September 2017 - 02:22 PM)
any one bo2
Mike Harper Icon : (18 September 2017 - 12:47 PM)
Have fun gaming, mate :thumbsup:
Resize Chat Area