Remember Me


Forgotten Password?

Tunngle Community: SFKTeam Left 4 Dead 2 | Update 2.1.4.0 | Dedicated Server Patch 2.5 | Standalone Patch 15.8 |Server Launcher 1.4 | Updated 3rd October 2015 | - Tunngle Community

Jump to content

  • 398 Pages +
  • « First
  • 275
  • 276
  • 277
  • 278
  • 279
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SFKTeam Left 4 Dead 2 | Update 2.1.4.0 | Dedicated Server Patch 2.5 | Standalone Patch 15.8 |Server Launcher 1.4 | Updated 3rd October 2015 | Rate Topic: ***** 56 Votes (You voted 5)

#5521 User is offline   KobraXP Icon

  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 380
  • Joined: 07-December 10

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:31

so quiet in here :D
There is something you should understand about the way I work. When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go. It's rather sad, really, but there it is.
3

#5522 User is offline   MeleeMadness Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 18-August 12

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:01

I did all the update but when I trying to connect to any server it disconnect and said: STEAM validation rejected
Please reply me asap. And I'm new in Tunngle :P
0

#5523 User is offline   MeleeMadness Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 18-August 12

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:05

Please help :(
0

#5524 User is offline   ObeseWhale Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Tunngle Elite
  • Posts: 8843
  • Joined: 05-January 11
  • Location: Australia

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:06

Hi :)

Please wait more than 4 minutes in the future before expecting help ;) Sometimes we are busy :)

Please check this for help: Network:Left_4_Dead_2#COMMON_ERRORS
3

#5525 User is offline   MeleeMadness Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 18-August 12

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:08

View PostObeseWhale, on 19 August 2012 - 11:06, said:

Hi :)

Please wait more than 4 minutes in the future before expecting help ;) Sometimes we are busy :)

Please check this for help: Network:Left_4_Dead_2#COMMON_ERRORS

oh thank you so much :D
2

#5526 User is offline   Theodor12 Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 16-April 12
  • Location: Somewhere

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:41

Hello Kaotik. I am TheodorPeristeri from the Left 4 dead 2 section. You probably know that I help many people too :P. Umm, if you remember that problem that I had wit hthe spaces in the heads etc. I fix it! I just downloaded "Driver Easy" and it updated all my drivers. Uhm and btw all your updates are A-W-E-S-O-M-E :thumbup: and I have made another video with the same description just another video so I would be happy if you can post that :P. Here is the link:

Best regards,
Theodor

PEACE!
2

#5527 User is offline   SFK Icon

  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 2736
  • Joined: 06-May 10
  • Location: UK

Posted 20 August 2012 - 14:32

View PostTheodor12, on 20 August 2012 - 03:41, said:

Hello Kaotik. I am TheodorPeristeri from the Left 4 dead 2 section. You probably know that I help many people too :P. Umm, if you remember that problem that I had wit hthe spaces in the heads etc. I fix it! I just downloaded "Driver Easy" and it updated all my drivers. Uhm and btw all your updates are A-W-E-S-O-M-E :thumbup: and I have made another video with the same description just another video so I would be happy if you can post that :P. Here is the link:

Best regards,
Theodor

PEACE!


Thanks for the Video and comments mate :)

EDIT

Added to page 1
Posted Image
3

#5528 User is offline   BrockLesnar05 Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 1239
  • Joined: 17-February 12
  • Location: Octagon, UFC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 16:08

Off topic :-

Brock Lesnar defeated Triple H see more

Cena got defeated by CM Punk "expected that" see more

On Topic :-

Good work theoder, but you better watch out cause The Next Big Thing is coming back to Tunngle "today!"

Posted Image

Edit:- I added your video to the Tunngle wiki ;).

This post has been edited by BrockLesnar05: 21 August 2012 - 02:51

Posted Image
1

#5529 User is offline   WisherSiD Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 18-June 12

Posted 23 August 2012 - 00:45

Im having problems with the gamepad controller in split screen. Im using a keyboard/mouse and a generic pc gamepad with an xbox360 emulator and the game detects it fine. For player 1. So i tried using JoyID to swap the IDs but then it doesn't work at all.
Basically, i can only control player 1 with the gamepad (mouse and keyboard work fine all the time). I tried different 360controller.cfg settings, changing pads in the emulator, using the connect_splitscreen command. Nothing helps.
Now, i did get it to work about a year ago, the last time i tried this, on an older version using console commands. But it was also on a different PC, so i cant check what i did.

Regards,
Wisher
1

#5530 User is offline   SFK Icon

  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 2736
  • Joined: 06-May 10
  • Location: UK

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:33

View PostWisherSiD, on 23 August 2012 - 00:45, said:

Im having problems with the gamepad controller in split screen. Im using a keyboard/mouse and a generic pc gamepad with an xbox360 emulator and the game detects it fine. For player 1. So i tried using JoyID to swap the IDs but then it doesn't work at all.
Basically, i can only control player 1 with the gamepad (mouse and keyboard work fine all the time). I tried different 360controller.cfg settings, changing pads in the emulator, using the connect_splitscreen command. Nothing helps.
Now, i did get it to work about a year ago, the last time i tried this, on an older version using console commands. But it was also on a different PC, so i cant check what i did.

Regards,
Wisher


Follow the description in the video here and it will work fine. You will have to use the emulator from the description for your pad and may need to edit the config as its setup for xbox360 controller. Let me know if you get any more problems..

Splitscreen Video
Posted Image
2

#5531 User is offline   juakoblabla2 Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 23-November 11

Posted 23 August 2012 - 17:57

Hello, thanks for upload the game, ¿can you give me the torrent link please :)?

This post has been edited by juakoblabla2: 23 August 2012 - 18:17

1

#5532 User is offline   SFK Icon

  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 2736
  • Joined: 06-May 10
  • Location: UK

Posted 23 August 2012 - 23:05

View Postjuakoblabla2, on 23 August 2012 - 17:57, said:

Hello, thanks for upload the game, ¿can you give me the torrent link please :)?


Check your PM mate :)
Posted Image
4

#5533 User is offline   cod2ever1 Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 24-August 12

Posted 24 August 2012 - 15:10

SFK FULL STANDALONE TORRENT LİNK PLSSS
1

#5534 User is offline   BrockLesnar05 Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 1239
  • Joined: 17-February 12
  • Location: Octagon, UFC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 19:01

View Postcod2ever1, on 24 August 2012 - 15:10, said:

SFK FULL STANDALONE TORRENT LİNK PLSSS

Check your private messages.
Posted Image
1

#5535 User is offline   SFK Icon

  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 2736
  • Joined: 06-May 10
  • Location: UK

Posted 24 August 2012 - 21:46

Working on tonights update :gamer:
Posted Image
4

#5536 User is offline   OldigamesGER Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 80
  • Joined: 30-May 11

Posted 24 August 2012 - 22:34

i new update for L4D2 is 2.1.0.8 release 24.8 23:00 in Germany
- Added protection against possible memory corruption from oddly sized avatar images
- Added handlers for two crash types that weren't getting picked up by our crash reporting system
- Added dlc directories to whitelist for consistency checking
- Flagged whitelist.cfg, motd.txt and host.txt to not clobber local versions on updates
- Updated some translations

This post has been edited by 11JKAY11: 24 August 2012 - 22:43

Posted Image
Posted Image
1

#5537 User is offline   SFK Icon

  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 2736
  • Joined: 06-May 10
  • Location: UK

Posted 24 August 2012 - 22:44




Posted Image

* Latest Game Version (Steam): v2.1.0.8 - [Release date 24th August 2012]
  • Made all mutations accessible from the main menu
  • Added protection against possible memory corruption from oddly sized avatar images
  • Added handlers for two crash types that weren't getting picked up by our crash reporting system
  • Added dlc directories to whitelist for consistency checking
  • Flagged whitelist.cfg, motd.txt and host.txt to not clobber local versions on updates
  • Updated some translations


Posted Image
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 2.1.0.7-2.1.0.8(12.63MB) [Updated on 24th August 2012]

Description : This Patch will update your game from 2.1.0.7 to 2.1.0.8

Posted Image

Posted Image

SFK Standalone v 11.4(32.29MB) [Updated on 24th August 2012]

File Description :
Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Emulator

Posted Image

*Special Features:
  • Fix Audio Button On MainMenu
  • L4d2 Name Changer - Credits jaydz123
  • Ingame Addon Menu
  • Create Server Buttons On MainMenu
  • Split-Screen Buttons On MainMenu
  • Developer Console Button On Main Menu
  • Server Browser Button On Mainmenu
  • 126 Custom Mutations
  • SFK Server Launcher
  • SFK Avatar Installer
  • Registry Key For InstallPath
  • Custom Cleaner
  • Ingame Mutation List
  • Custom VAC Error Message

*Change Log:
  • Added Easy Mode To Splitscreen Menu

*Known Issues:
  • Slow Startup

Posted Image
1

#5538 User is offline   BrockLesnar05 Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 1239
  • Joined: 17-February 12
  • Location: Octagon, UFC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 22:48

Can't wait to try it SFK, I thought valve stopped releasing updates cuz its been a long time since they released an update :).

keep up the good work :thumbup:

This post has been edited by BrockLesnar05: 26 August 2012 - 17:09

Posted Image
1

#5539 User is offline   BrockLesnar05 Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 1239
  • Joined: 17-February 12
  • Location: Octagon, UFC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 22:49

Can't wait to try it SFK, I thought valve stopped releasing updates cuz its been a long time since they released an update :).

keep up the good work :thumbup:

Aww, double post glitch :P

This post has been edited by BrockLesnar05: 26 August 2012 - 17:09

Posted Image
1

#5540 User is offline   Royalgamer06 Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 3960
  • Joined: 05-June 11
  • Location: Netherlands

Posted 24 August 2012 - 22:49

View PostSFK, on 24 August 2012 - 22:44, said:




Posted Image

* Latest Game Version (Steam): v2.1.0.8 - [Release date 24th August 2012]
  • Made all mutations accessible from the main menu
  • Added protection against possible memory corruption from oddly sized avatar images
  • Added handlers for two crash types that weren't getting picked up by our crash reporting system
  • Added dlc directories to whitelist for consistency checking
  • Flagged whitelist.cfg, motd.txt and host.txt to not clobber local versions on updates
  • Updated some translations


Posted Image
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 2.1.0.7-2.1.0.8(12.63MB) [Updated on 24th August 2012]

Description : This Patch will update your game from 2.1.0.7 to 2.1.0.8

Posted Image

Posted Image

SFK Standalone v 11.4(32.29MB) [Updated on 24th August 2012]

File Description :
Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Emulator

Posted Image

*Special Features:
  • Fix Audio Button On MainMenu
  • L4d2 Name Changer - Credits jaydz123
  • Ingame Addon Menu
  • Create Server Buttons On MainMenu
  • Split-Screen Buttons On MainMenu
  • Developer Console Button On Main Menu
  • Server Browser Button On Mainmenu
  • 126 Custom Mutations
  • SFK Server Launcher
  • SFK Avatar Installer
  • Registry Key For InstallPath
  • Custom Cleaner
  • Ingame Mutation List
  • Custom VAC Error Message

*Change Log:
  • Added Easy Mode To Splitscreen Menu

*Known Issues:
  • Slow Startup


Thanks
REVOLT.LOGINTO.ME
~ REVOLT Forum ~ Downloads ~ Support ~ Tutorials ~ Information ~
__________________________________
Posted Image
0

Share this topic:


  • 398 Pages +
  • « First
  • 275
  • 276
  • 277
  • 278
  • 279
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users


Toggle chat Chat

ninjapop12 Icon : (11 December 2016 - 05:00 AM)
wow
VoFchic Icon : (10 December 2016 - 11:53 PM)
Привет! созданы все правила исключения для исполняемых файлов игры и тангл в антивирусе ESET. Однако в игре по сети не вижу ни одного игрока.В чате игроков вижу. Порты настроены,тест прошли.
economicalth... Icon : (10 December 2016 - 12:19 PM)
hello everynyan. can anyone of you please tell me how do i remove inactive friends from my tunngle.. i know how to remove them but each time i restart tunngle they re-appears is there a local file that is controlling this madness so i can edit/remove it ?

-thx
Mike Harper Icon : (10 December 2016 - 11:14 AM)
Some people with the same problem reported that they got it solved by using the new test version: https://www.tunngle....files-download/ :)
Meshuggah BG Icon : (10 December 2016 - 04:13 AM)
clicking it gonna open a page with info about what could be possible causing this error and how to solve it
Meshuggah BG Icon : (10 December 2016 - 04:11 AM)
when an error message pops up, there's a button "Help" on it, next to the "OK" button
Meshuggah BG Icon : (10 December 2016 - 04:10 AM)
i just started my Tunngle client and it connected without any problems, guys
koosh69 Icon : (10 December 2016 - 03:17 AM)
peeps, i keep getting (4-104) could not reach the tunngle master server. whats up with that? i dont think the servers are down or under maintenance because i was able to login using a vpn as a test.. any ideas?
egynono Icon : (10 December 2016 - 01:29 AM)
any help for (4-104) could not reach the tunngle master server (2) ?
UNDER_GREY Icon : (09 December 2016 - 10:43 PM)
Omsk1993, во что именно?
Meshuggah BG Icon : (09 December 2016 - 10:04 PM)
WASD, Space, LMB, RMB, Omsk :P
Omsk1993 Icon : (09 December 2016 - 09:41 PM)
как играть
Omsk1993 Icon : (09 December 2016 - 09:41 PM)
rfr
UNDER_GREY Icon : (09 December 2016 - 09:32 PM)
Есть)
maro50025 Icon : (09 December 2016 - 09:14 PM)
Is there one here?
maro50025 Icon : (09 December 2016 - 09:14 PM)
hi guys
kozart1982 Icon : (09 December 2016 - 09:06 PM)
Живые есть?
Mike Harper Icon : (09 December 2016 - 05:33 PM)
If you can't connect in Tunngle, then you can setup Port_Forward :).
If you're not able to connected in game then you can check this wiki: Troubleshooting#Can.27t_find-join-host_a_game :)
Mike Harper Icon : (09 December 2016 - 05:18 PM)
Hey mate :). Are you not being able to connect in Tunngle or in-game?
adrianwc Icon : (09 December 2016 - 04:51 PM)
hey guys, my nsunsr showed that i cannot connect to session when i tried to connect to my friend's session
UNDER_GREY Icon : (09 December 2016 - 10:21 AM)
UNDER_GREY Icon : (09 December 2016 - 10:21 AM)
VoFchic, у вас созданы правила исключения для исполняемых файлов игры и тангл в антивирусе и брандмауэре виндовс?
ChesterNIK1986 Icon : (09 December 2016 - 09:49 AM)
где скачать оффлайн версию?
pedrosisa Icon : (08 December 2016 - 11:59 PM)
hola alguien quiere jugar al Mean greens
VoFchic Icon : (08 December 2016 - 09:31 PM)
Заранее благодарю
VoFchic Icon : (08 December 2016 - 09:31 PM)
Не могу соединиться с сервером игроков.При проверке порта пишет - порт открыт, игроков в чате вижу, могу общаться, при выборе и
запуске игры ни кого не вижу. может дело в антивирусе ESET, хотя отключал файервол и защиту.
VoFchic Icon : (08 December 2016 - 09:22 PM)
Привет! помогите разобраться!
rares215 Icon : (08 December 2016 - 02:20 PM)
I'm sorry if I'm bothering but I still can't play Monaco with my friend and we really wanted to play it. :(
Does anyone have a guide for it? I followed the Tunngle Community Guide step by step but didn't get GreenLuma because that's broken, and it didn't work.
CalmanKhan Icon : (08 December 2016 - 01:31 PM)
hello everyone
nomenus25 Icon : (08 December 2016 - 07:47 AM)
Hello people , I would like to change / remove the automatic extension thing from my account , can someone help me?
Resize Chat Area