Tunngle Community: Cant see rooms in rainbow six siege - Tunngle Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cant see rooms in rainbow six siege Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   armorednuke Icon

• Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2018 - 17:45

Hi guys, i recently installed tunngle to play rainbow six siege but I cant view rooms in local multiplayer option, i can view few rooms occasionally but mostly they have one or two players and other times, the list is just empty. I changed metric to 10, whitelisted tunngle and rainbow six from my firewall but unfortunately i cant forward port 11155 as i am on carrier graded nat. is the problem due to that? is there any way i can use tunngle normally?

#2 User is offline   ObeseWhale Icon

• View gallery
  • Group: Tunngle Elite

Posted 13 January 2018 - 18:15

Hey :)

Have you updated your game to the latest version?
I believe its currently 2.4.0
If you are using a different game version to the other players this could be why you are only seeing a small number of games :)

#3 User is offline   Max_R15.05 Icon

• View gallery

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:32

View Postarmorednuke, on 13 January 2018 - 17:45, said:

Hi guys, i recently installed tunngle to play rainbow six siege but I cant view rooms in local multiplayer option, i can view few rooms occasionally but mostly they have one or two players and other times, the list is just empty. I changed metric to 10, whitelisted tunngle and rainbow six from my firewall but unfortunately i cant forward port 11155 as i am on carrier graded nat. is the problem due to that? is there any way i can use tunngle normally?

As obese said . Did you updated to operation white noise 2.4.0 ? Also are you on IOS hotspot ?

If you liked a post . click on the little tiny green like Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

#4 User is offline   RMJ Icon

• View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:18

*** Please respect the rules ***

YES version and - firewall -antivirus.............

Windows 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AS ADMIN
*** Please respect the rules ***

#5 User is offline   armorednuke Icon

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:35

i updated the version 2.4.0 but still i only find 2-3 servers only, whereas on youtube i saw people finding loads of servers, but i think the main problem was of version only, any way i can find more servers, also anyone know how can i forward port behind the carrier grade nat? thanks for your help guys

#6 User is offline   BoyOfGold Icon

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:42

where can I download version 2.4.0? Please help me

#7 User is offline   Mike Harper Icon

• View gallery
  • Group: Tunngle Elite

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:55

Hello mate :).

You can check the pinned topics in our R6S forum: https://www.tunngle....bow-six-series/ :).
You'll find all needed links and many helpful info (Thanks to the good members for posting helpful and informative topics :thumbup:) :)

Have a nice day :).
If you like any post from ANYONE, click the Posted Image button
Check out my Tunngle projects: Tunngle Web App and Tunngle Skin - Metal Black & Tunngle Skin - Windows 8 also Posted ImageTunngle Rubik's Cube
NEW: Tunngle Android App [Tunngle Profile finder]

>>JOIN THE BENGALI TUNNGLE FORUM<<

Posted Image

বাঙালি Tunngle ইউজারদের জন্য Posted Image ফেসবুক পেজ ও গ্রুপ : লিংক :D. (Facebook page and group for Bengali Tunngle users: Links here :D. Posted Image)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users