Tunngle Community: Connecting taking very long - Tunngle Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Connecting taking very long Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kenichiwu Icon

• Group: Lifetime

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:58

I need help with my brothers network. For some reason now, he cannot get on tunngle. He has issues trying to connect to the adapter and the adapter has allot of networks shown on his adapter list. HELP PLEASE?!
We were able to get in, but the IP stays the same. It wont change the IP address, I tried workarounds and still im at a standstill. Please help.

#2 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:40

Hi :), see if your problem is the same as this thread: https://www.tunngle....41#entry1642841 ;).

If you need help check this and this.
Tunngle Voice | Forum Games: #1 #2 #3
Google pattern "Tunngle Wiki" yourquestion (e.g. "Tunngle Wiki Signature"). Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

#3 User is offline   ZPLAYZ Icon

• Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2018 - 13:41

I have the same problem sadly , i tried a bunch of fixes none of them worked...

#4 User is offline   Kenichiwu Icon

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:52

So I have tried various troubleshooting but I need more options. What I found out is that, he can get into Tunngles offical lan created networks but cannot connect to the Client:Private_Networks. Everytime he tries to connect to the Client:Private_Networks, the network changes and then it takes a very long time to load. In the end when you quit the network and try to get back in. The problem goes into "Cable unplugged". What should I do?

#5 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:56

What Network_Range is the Client:Private_Networks using?

Google pattern "Tunngle Wiki" yourquestion (e.g. "Tunngle Wiki Signature"). Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

#6 User is offline   Kenichiwu Icon

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:10

I am using the 10.x.x* Server CLIENT Network, the other networks slow all our games down. This server client (10.x.x*) made the games faster and more responsive. Also, I have tried to switch the network ranges to the other ones too and still failed to make him connect. It keeps changing his network. For example his adapter/network is "Network 15" when he connects to tunngle. He can connect to Tunngles network's and stay fine, we were both able to see each other in the lan game but I created a Private Server for a reason. Back on to the part where it changes network. Whenever he connects to my Client:Private_Networks, his adapter changes from "Network 15" to "Network 16". It fails to load and gets stuck at 4/5. Then the Tunngle adapter becomes "Cable unplugged". I can connect him back into the Tunngle Network's but he cant connect to mine. ALSO: I have other family members and they are able to connect to mine perfectly fine.

Thank you for trying to help!

#7 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:33

When the issue is occurring, you can try to open the command prompt and type ipconfig /all on the PC that is having the issue.

#8 User is offline   Kenichiwu Icon

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:19

I have done the ipconfig /all and
it keeps saying the adapter is closed or off. its only when he switches to my Client:Private_Networks that it stops working completely, uuntil he goes into a normal network created by tunngle

#9 User is offline   RMJ Icon

• View gallery

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:21

*** Please respect the rules ***

#10 User is offline   Kenichiwu Icon

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:20

The basics that you gave is common sense to me, Im just as irritated as you are man. I have typed a whole lot to get my point across but I give up (Typed allot and delete to post against RMJ). When I do find out a fix, I will come back to this topic and post. And ty Brioche for trying to help, althouugh you didnt get your "Star". In the end it wasnt fixed. I Understand RMJ's pov, but dont feel as if you know the fuuking answer as every problem is not always the same. Private message me if you think you know the problem, we'll discord or skype chat as I would like to know how to fix this kind of problem. Im very enthuusiatic abouut games, computers, anything to do with computers and when theres idiots that think they know everything and done deal dont deserve any rep+. Im open to any, message me.

#11 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• View gallery

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:16

It's not just about the Tunngle adapter but the LAN adapter as this situation might result from an IP address conflict.
@RMJ We talked about this many times. There is a way to help without flaming or insulting everyone every time. Please refrain from posting more flames and stick to the topics. Please check the forum rules again as you seem to ignore most of them. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated any longer.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users