Remember Me


Forgotten Password?

Tunngle Community: Payday Failed Creating Game - Tunngle Community

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Payday Failed Creating Game Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DonFrisko Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 11-September 11

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:53

Hey guys.

I have installed the payday 1.19 + DLC release, but I keep getting Failed Creating Game error.
Here is what I did:

I unpacked the release to a folder. Then I uninstalled my steam, then made a fresh re-install, then logged on to my account, went to beta participation, closed steam, extracted greenLuma to steam folder, started greenLuma, logged in, launched the game from desktop shortcut, still couldnt create multiplayer game. Then I tried adding it as a non-steam game, launched it again, still didnt work.

I have been using hackods LAN Fix, which didn't work, then I tried another, which didn't work either.
What am I doing wrong?
0

#2 User is offline   Javiervs Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 30-August 11
  • Location: Spain

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:51

I had the same problem, and found no solution.
0

#3 User is online   diodionisiev Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 09-August 12
  • Location: Bulgaria - Sofia

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:48

Guys, do you have eyes?! :hmm: :P ;) Have you read anything about GreenLuma before download it? From the same site where you got it. Or just started using it?!
The situation has changed. Therefore the info in Wiki page, which concern "Beta participation" isn't correct. ;)

Quote

GreenLuma 2.7.1
Supported Steam version: Latest non beta version

Please, read carefully the description on downloaded stuff. ;)

PS
Concerning LAN Fix, which didn't work - I presume when you change your Beta Participation to Non Beta this Fix will work.
Otherwise in the Wiki page has a broken link. :|

This post has been edited by diodionisiev: 05 July 2013 - 12:40

"Ad cogitandum et agendum homo natus es"
I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.


0

#4 User is offline   deepunknown Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 01-June 11

Posted 22 July 2013 - 15:38

View Postdiodionisiev, on 05 July 2013 - 11:48, said:

Guys, do you have eyes?! :hmm: :P ;) Have you read anything about GreenLuma before download it? From the same site where you got it. Or just started using it?!
The situation has changed. Therefore the info in Wiki page, which concern "Beta participation" isn't correct. ;)
Please, read carefully the description on downloaded stuff. ;)

PS
Concerning LAN Fix, which didn't work - I presume when you change your Beta Participation to Non Beta this Fix will work.
Otherwise in the Wiki page has a broken link. :|



I have eyes and I read about it. Still not working without Steam Beta. I'm using the latest GreenLuma and I followed every single instruction on Tunngle.
1

#5 User is online   diodionisiev Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 09-August 12
  • Location: Bulgaria - Sofia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 23:10

View Postdeepunknown, on 22 July 2013 - 15:38, said:

I have eyes and I read about it. Still not working without Steam Beta. I'm using the latest GreenLuma and I followed every single instruction on Tunngle.
Dear, I'm so sorry, but I am not your Payday guru. 8) Only trying to help to people like you. If you have some troubles, just be sure that you follow strictly the Wiki page: Network:PAYDAY:_The_Heist (which has been updated meanwhile)......... or do it by yourself. ;)

This post has been edited by diodionisiev: 25 July 2013 - 23:11

"Ad cogitandum et agendum homo natus es"
I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.


1

#6 User is offline   deepunknown Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 01-June 11

Posted 26 July 2013 - 00:11

View Postdiodionisiev, on 25 July 2013 - 23:10, said:

Dear, I'm so sorry, but I am not your Payday guru. 8) Only trying to help to people like you. If you have some troubles, just be sure that you follow strictly the Wiki page: Network:PAYDAY:_The_Heist (which has been updated meanwhile)......... or do it by yourself. ;)


Thank you for trying to help. Can I ask you a question though? Do we install PAYDAY The Heist first (Without DLC) then install "Update 1.19.0 + DLCs" release on it? If so, which PAYDAY The Heist release should I install? I tried so much to make this game work. But whenever I go to multiplayer and click refresh I see 0 games 0 servers, nothing. I'm using the latest GreenLuma, the latest appid (204260) and LAN fix on the guide. :/
0

#7 User is offline   Black Snow Princess Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Posts: 392
  • Joined: 23-July 13
  • Location: Malaysia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 00:24

Now now...isn't those words are a bit...harsh? But even though that, that wiki page of Network:PAYDAY: The Heist is the solution. ;)
Posted Image
0

#8 User is online   diodionisiev Icon

  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 09-August 12
  • Location: Bulgaria - Sofia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 00:51

View Postdeepunknown, on 26 July 2013 - 00:11, said:

Thank you for trying to help. Can I ask you a question though? Do we install PAYDAY The Heist first (Without DLC) then install "Update 1.19.0 + DLCs" release on it? If so, which PAYDAY The Heist release should I install? I tried so much to make this game work. But whenever I go to multiplayer and click refresh I see 0 games 0 servers, nothing. I'm using the latest GreenLuma, the latest appid (204260) and LAN fix on the guide. :/
As I already mentioned above, just tried to help about Beta participation. Actually I haven't played this game. But here's what I found:
Just read what the others says. ;)

Good luck! :thumbup:
"Ad cogitandum et agendum homo natus es"
I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.


0

#9 User is offline   deepunknown Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 01-June 11

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:10

View PostBlack Snow Princess, on 26 July 2013 - 00:24, said:

Now now...isn't those words are a bit...harsh? But even though that, that wiki page of Network:PAYDAY: The Heist is the solution. ;)


Harsh how? Thank you for trying to help, both of you. But you still didn't understand what I'm asking. On the wiki page it says:

1. Install PAYDAY: The Heist
2 .Download and Install Update 1.19.0 + DLCs

Which release of the PAYDAY do I need to install on the first step? Another thing is that the ******* on the second step's link includes the PAYDAY base game itself too as it's a repack. Then why do I need to install PAYDAY twice? I also set servers worldwide and "play with anyone". No luck.
0

#10 User is offline   haseeb_zahid004 Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 01-October 13

Posted 17 October 2013 - 13:28

deepunknown i also have this pRoBLEm yet... :/ i cnat fix it i am using appid 20240......
0

#11 User is offline   haseeb_zahid004 Icon

  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 01-October 13

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:55

View Postdeepunknown, on 26 July 2013 - 09:10, said:

Harsh how? Thank you for trying to help, both of you. But you still didn't understand what I'm asking. On the wiki page it says:

1. Install PAYDAY: The Heist
2 .Download and Install Update 1.19.0 + DLCs

Which release of the PAYDAY do I need to install on the first step? Another thing is that the ******* on the second step's link includes the PAYDAY base game itself too as it's a repack. Then why do I need to install PAYDAY twice? I also set servers worldwide and "play with anyone". No luck.

you need to install v1.17.1 update in your computer :D then you intallation is clear.but me with that..it also dosent work :. :huh:
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


Toggle chat Chat

Rockymodo Icon : (27 March 2017 - 01:57 PM)
это вообще возможно?
Rockymodo Icon : (27 March 2017 - 01:56 PM)
Как удалить свой аккаунт?
craftminer25 Icon : (27 March 2017 - 11:43 AM)
lo
Oluk Icon : (26 March 2017 - 05:46 PM)
Please need latest updates for L4D2. I'm on 2.1.4.1. :D
lucajerico1 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 04:37 PM)
quando apro tunngle mi chiede di selezionare la scheda di rete ma se la seleziono e faccio click su ok mi ricompare la scheda
Oluk Icon : (26 March 2017 - 04:17 PM)
Any admins?
KatWalk Icon : (26 March 2017 - 02:55 PM)
someone help me
KatWalk Icon : (26 March 2017 - 02:55 PM)
Hello
Oluk Icon : (26 March 2017 - 02:28 PM)
I need help also with L4D2. Can't find link for full game and needed patches. Please help.
SkyWay1 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 11:35 AM)
все там ищет, просто надо настроить
SkyWay1 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 11:35 AM)
la1fer Icon : (24 March 2017 - 12:30 AM)
как играть в нфс - Без проблем вообще. Пиши в лс.
SkyWay1 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 11:32 AM)
0CoCa_CoLa0, как скачать тангл..??? вот после таких вопросов порой не удивляешься что у вас нехреа не получается ничего с тангл..
SkyWay1 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 11:30 AM)
Топалов, только на платном аккаунте
Топалов Icon : (26 March 2017 - 10:59 AM)
Добрый день! Подскажите, возможно ли сменить имя пользователя?
wertyos1965 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 09:11 AM)
КТО ИГРАЕТ Sniper Elite 2
dexterkeen3 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 02:36 AM)
Grim down you don't have the correct version of game to enter in this server
PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
dexterkeen3 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 02:04 AM)
hello friendz i just want to update my grim down anyone know how i find update
dexterkeen3 Icon : (26 March 2017 - 02:03 AM)
Hi
Inkvizitor147 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 11:46 PM)
helper
Inkvizitor147 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 11:46 PM)
Admin, Moder?hey
Inkvizitor147 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 11:45 PM)
есть кто?, может помочь решить проблем?
22Evrei22 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 10:53 PM)
ГОВНО СУКА БЯЛДЬ ААААА ИДИТЕ НАХУЙ СЛАВА УКРАИНЕ ГДЕ МОЕ САЛО УУУУ ПАЙДУ РЕЗАТЬ СВИНЕЙЙ ЗА ДАНБАС
22Evrei22 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 10:51 PM)
СУКА ВОТ Я БЕРУ СВОЮ МЫШКУ И ДОВОЖУ ДО СКВИРТА ВАШУ ПРОГРАММУ ОТ ЗЛОСТИ УУ СУКА УМРИ ХУЯЯНЛГЛ ТАНЛГЛ ПВАПЩВАПХЩВАЗВАП
22Evrei22 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 10:43 PM)
ГОВНО БЛЯДЬ ЭТА ПОЕБОТА ОРЕТ " ЫЫЫЫ КАЧАЙ С ОФФ САЙТА" НО ЕЕ НЕ ЕБТ ТО ЧТО Я СУКА 9 РАЗ СКАЧАЛ УЖЕ СС НЕГО ЕБУЧАЯ ХУЙНЯ УМРИ БЛЯДЬ!!!11
0CoCa_CoLa0 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 04:09 PM)
а как скачать тангл
0CoCa_CoLa0 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 04:09 PM)
кто со мной в BORDERLANS 2
0CoCa_CoLa0 Icon : (25 March 2017 - 04:09 PM)
прив
Distructor00... Icon : (25 March 2017 - 01:29 PM)
When i entering the Tunngle, it shows a error 4-121. Server is down?
xx7Ahmed7xx Icon : (25 March 2017 - 12:36 PM)
any help please?
xx7Ahmed7xx Icon : (25 March 2017 - 12:36 PM)
When i launch it , it says libcef.dll is either not designed to run on this windows or corrupted
Resize Chat Area