Network:Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
From Tunngle Wiki
IMPORTANT: Create a new Steam Account with a new Email address!
- Install Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (FLT Release recommended)
- Download and Install Update 1.05
- Download the MP-Fix V5 and extract it to your Game InstallFolder
- Download and Install Steam Client
- (Optional) Download latest GreenLuma and extract it to your Steam Folder
- Run Steam/GreenLuma and Login
- (Optional) Join the Steam Community Group
- Join the Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Network
- Start the Game via Shortcut or NZA.exe
- Go to Cooperative and join any Match via Steam Invites
- Have Fun
- Close steam if you're running it
- Go to your Steam Folder
- Rename "steam.exe" to something else like "steamNZA.exe"
- Now start steam and run the game
- Delete your "bin" Folder and apply the MP-Fix V5 again
- Run the "NZA.exe" as Administrator
- Press ALT + Enter, if you have a black screen
- Or go into Nvidia control panel>Manage 3D settings> and set everything to default/Application-Controlled
- Delete File "\bin\Steam_API.dll"
- Download the Language Pack for v1.05 and extract it to your Gamefolder
- Use the MP-Fix V5 and GreenLuma to Invite:
- Follow the Instructions on the Top
- Add a Friend or join the Steam Community Group
- Start Game and host a Game
- Open Steam Overlay by pressing SHIFT + TAB
- Press "View all Friends" (left bottom)
- Go to Friends or Groups Tab
- Right click on the Player Name
- Select "Invite to Game"
- To unlock Friends Feature in Steam:
Buy any Game on Steam or Unlock Friends for GreenLuma
- Find your Friend's Steam Profile
- Click on "Add Friend"
Last edited: 17. July 2013