Network:Resident Evil 6
From Tunngle Wiki
- By vstPower (English)
- By GORKO7 (Spanish)
- By Th3uRuLex (Spanish)
- By IBRAHIM + F.B.I (English)
- By darkeneshadow (Spanish)
IMPORTANT: Create a new Steam Account with a new Email address!
WARNING: Don't Install Update 6, because it can trigger a VAC Ban!
- Install Resident Evil 6 (RELOADED Release recommended)
- Download and Install Update 5 + MP-Fix V6 + DLCs + more
- Download and Install Steam Client
- (Optional) Download latest GreenLuma and extract it to your Steam InstallFolder
- Join the Resident Evil 6 Network
- Run Steam or Greenluma and Login
- (Optional) Join the Steam Community Group
- Start the Game with BH6.exe or Shortcut
- Play the Prologue till it saves (Game doesn't save at all Checkpoints!)
- Press "Esc" and go to Main menu
- Join any Co-op Match
- Have Fun
- Opens up "Windows Firewall" setting / "Windows Firewall with Advanced Security", and navigate to "Inbound Rules". Change the action of the rule named "RESIDENT EVIL 6" which targets "UDP" protocol to "Allow the connection" instead of "Block the connection". (Reloaded installer has added this blocking rule by default which does not allow you to create servers)
- Go to Settings -> Downloads & Cloud -> Download region, and set it to "UK - London" or the same as your Friend
- Disable your Firewall (Not recommended!)
- Forward UDP-Port Port 11155
- Ensure Steam is running
- Restart Steam
- Reapply the MP-Fix
- Restart your PC
- For update 5: Download and Install Update 5 + MP-Fix V6 + DLCs + more
- For update 6: Download the Unlocker and extract it to your Game InstallFolder
- Change your Nickname in your Steam Settings
- Change your Language in "steam_api.ini" or Menu
- Follow the Instructions on the Top
- Add a Friend or join the Steam Community Group
- Start Game and host a Game
- Open Steam Overlay by pressing SHIFT + TAB
- Press "View all Friends" (left bottom)
- Go to Friends or Groups Tab
- Right click on the Player Name
- Select "Invite to Game"
- To unlock Friends Feature in Steam:
Buy any Game on Steam or Unlock Friends for GreenLuma
- Find your Friend's Steam Profile
- Click on "Add Friend"
- Method 1:
- Method 2:
- Install MorphVOX
- Right click the volume icon in tray and select "Recording Devices"
- Right click "Microphone Screaming Bee Audio" and select "Set as Default Communication Device"
- Open Steam Settings, go to Voice tab, click "CHANGE DEVICE" and press OK
- Done! Make sure that Skype is using the right microphone and not the virtual one.
- In Skype go to Tools -> Audio Settings | Microphone
- Method 3: Video Tutorial by Kendjin
This will set the game to use an input device that sends no audio, but allows you to use mic in other programs.
- This will need to be done by both people, you cannot turn off someone else's in-game voice, till it is patched.
- Method 4: Video Tutorial by 1UiZit0 (Spanish)
- Method 5:
- Open 'Settings' in steam platform, navigate to 'VOICE' tab
- Select 'Use a push-to-talk key to transmit voice'
- Set a button that you don't use in game if you have set it to anything other than 'None' before
Last edited: 31. May 2014