From Tunngle Wiki
Newest game version: 97.7 aka 1.50.8 Newest UberPsyx repack version: 97.2 aka 1.50.2
1. Download PAYDAY2(Update 97.2)_Coop_Land_Repack_by_UberPsyX
2. Download the needed updates and install them by order
3. Install the LAN Fix
4. Go to your PAYDAY 2 folder and find the file context.xml. Open it with Notepad (I prefer Notepad ++) and find the line Language=Russian and change it to Language=English and save the file.
5. If you had saves before installing or reinstalling, put them inside SmartSteamEmu folder. ALWAYS back up your game saves from there (go inside SmartSteamEmu folder and find a folder with your nickname and back it up to somewhere safe).
6. Start Tunngle and join the PAYDAY 2 network.
7. Open SSELauncher.exe, in the box in between is a name, change it to your name and press the button below (It's on Russian language) to start the game.
8. Congratulations, you're done! You can now play the game! You have problems? Check below for more information!
- In upper left corner, it always shows only one player online even when you're not alone.
- You will encounter crashes when opening safes in "Steam Inventory", simply enter the game again and you'll have the item you won.
- If you get "infinite joining", try to close, relaunch the game and join again.
- If you get "Failed to join game" error when joining lobby, restart the game and try again.
- If you are experiencing black screen and instant crash on launching the game or you are totally unable to start the game, the following fix may solve the issue for you:
1. Make sure to update your computers' drivers to the latest version. Still getting the issue?
2. Find the file named “renderer_setting.xml” in C:\Users\\AppData\Local\PAYDAY 2.
3. Open this file using any text editor.
4. After opening the file, you need to find the following section:
<d3d_device adapter_index = “0″
resolution = “1920 1080″
windowed = “false”
refresh_rate = “60″ 5. These settings should match your local parameters. For instance, if your desktop resolution is 1200*800, you should choose the same resolution here. Refresh rate should also match as it also create problems sometimes. You can also choose to run the game in windowed mode first and then change the settings afterwards. In order to run the game in windowed mode, change the value “false” to “true”.
- Game is constantly crashing? Corrupted files?
1. Reinstall the game the way I said above and copy the assets folder to somewhere safe you want (make sure that the files inside the both folders - the folder assets that the game uses and the one you backed up - are same amount: 4.909 files inside assets folder with 97.7 aka 1.50.8 update.). 2. If your game gets corrupted, check the amount of files inside assets folder that the game uses. If they are lower than the amount I said above, there are missing files and that is the reason of crashing. Copy the assets folder you just backed up and paste it inside the PAYDAY 2 folder (your game folder). It'll load a bit and then say if you want to replace existing files inside. Tick "Do that for all files" and press No. Your game isn't corrupted anymore! You can play as normal! NOTE: You MUST do this always after every update (if your game is crashing or has lower amount of files inside assets folder of your game, do the same from step 2 every time) because the files are changing (the amount of files inside may change, I am writing the amount of them above for newest update).
- Lagging a lot? Change your resolution to 1280x720. Visit this page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=183841516 I am not a spy... has a great mod that gives you more FPS by sacrificing shadow quality and removing some effects. In the above link he explains how to install it.
- Your problem isn't listed here? Add me as friend in Tunngle and ask me about the problem on private (much easier and faster on private) or just ask me into network chat. I am here always except the mornings (From Monday to Friday I am not able in mornings because of school) and nights. My time zone is UTC +2.
Last edited: 30 April 2016