Network:Mortal Kombat -2011-
From Tunngle Wiki
IMPORTANT: Create a new Steam Account with a new Email address!
NOTE: If you apply the MP-Fix you can't play the Singleplayer offline!
- Install Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Download the Proper MP-Fix and extract it to your Game Install folder (Backup the Original Files!)
- Read the included "ONLiNE.nfo" File with Notepad/Editor
- Download and Install Steam Client
- (Optional) Download latest GreenLuma and extract it to your Steam InstallFolder
- Join the Mortal Kombat -2011- Network
- Run Steam or Greenluma and Login
- Set the Steam Download Region to UK - London
- (Optional) Join the Steam Community Group
- Start the Game with MKKE.exe or Shortcut (As Administrator!)
- Join any Match
- Have Fun
- Go to in search %AppData%\MKKE\dxdiag.txt
- Make a back up of your file
- Doubleclick on file and search for: Dedicated Memory
- Change that to 1024 if lower than that number save the file.
- click on Properties, check the box next to attributes called Read-only, then click on Apply and OK then play the game!
- Go to game install folder Config
- Make a back up of your file
- 45 fps fix works perfectly
- 30 fps version is not recommended game plays way to fast
- Go to Settings -> Downloads & Cloud -> Download region, and set it to "UK - London" or the same as your Friend
- Ensure Steam is running
- Restart Steam
- Reapply the MP-Fix
- Restart your PC
- Change your Nickname in your Steam Settings
- Change your Language in "steam_api.ini" or Menu
- Follow the Instructions on the Top
- Add a Friend or join the Steam Community Group
- Start Game and host a Game
- Open Steam Overlay by pressing SHIFT + TAB
- Press "View all Friends" (left bottom)
- Go to Friends or Groups Tab
- Right click on the Player Name
- Select "Invite to Game"
- To unlock Friends Feature in Steam:
Buy any Game on Steam or Unlock Friends for GreenLuma
- Find your Friend's Steam Profile
- Click on "Add Friend"
- Method 1:
- To turn the mic off, go to in search %AppData%/Roaming/MKKE/options.ini and change the last line to: steam_voice = false
- Right click on opinions.ini, click on Properties, check the box next to attributes called Read-only, and then click on Apply and OK
- Method 2:
- Method 3:
- Install MorphVOX
- Right click the volume icon in tray and select "Recording Devices"
- Right click "Microphone Screaming Bee Audio" and select "Set as Default Communication Device"
- Open Steam Settings, go to Voice tab, click "CHANGE DEVICE" and press OK
- Done! Make sure that Skype is using the right microphone and not the virtual one.
- In Skype go to Tools -> Audio Settings | Microphone
- Method 4: Video Tutorial by Kendjin
- This will set the game to use an input device that sends no audio, but allows you to use mic in other programs.
- This will need to be done by both people, you cannot turn off someone else's in-game voice, till it is patched.
- Method 5: Video Tutorial by 1UiZit0 (Spanish)
- Method 6:
- Open 'Settings' in steam platform, navigate to 'VOICE' tab
- Select 'Use a push-to-talk key to transmit voice'
- Set a button that you don't use in game if you have set it to anything other than 'None' before
NOTE: Don't forget to re-apply the MP-Fix Files if you want to play Multiplayer
- Restore the Backup of your Original Gamefiles or
- Use the SP-Fix
- Savegame Locations:
- MP-Fix: Go to the "save" Subfolder of your Game Installfolder
- SP-Fix: "C:\Users\*YourUsername*\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\237110\Storage"
- FLT Fix: "C:\Users\*YourUsername*\AppData\Local\FLT\Steam\237110"
Last edited: 25. May 2014