Network:Men of War: Assault Squad
From Tunngle Wiki
- Install Men of War: Assault Squad
- Download and Install Update 2.05.13
- Download and Install Update 2.05.14
- Download and Install Update 2.05.15
- Join the Men of War: Assault Squad Network
- Start the Game
- Go to Multiplayer -> LAN -> Join any Server
- Have Fun
- Spread out! Clumps of infantry are juicy targets for explosions ranging from grenades to artillery strikes.
- AP and APCR rounds can fire through walls.
- AT guns can be decrewed with AP rounds.
- Look after your machine gunners.
- .50 caliber guns can penetrate up to 23mm of armour.
- Artillery should be repositioned after each barrage in order to evade counter-fire from enemy artillery. Naturally, expect enemy artillery to be repositioned and fire only at firing/immobile artillery.
- Shaped charges (Bazookas, Panzerschrecks and Piats) are effective against buildings.
- Thrown grenades can be picked up. Holding the 'highlight items' button while zoomed in close gives a fair chance of grabbing uncooked grenades.
- Most medium and heavier vehicles carry a bundle of TNT in their inventory. The timer on TNT is a few seconds, but it will destroy medium vehicles from any direction if they're close enough, and heavy tanks if thrown in the rear
Last edited: 21. October 2013