Network:Call of Duty: Black Ops II
From Tunngle Wiki
- Install Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Install the Revolution, Uprising and Vengeance DLC Packs
- Download and Install the PlusOps2 Update
- Register a new PlusMaster Account (Required to Play!)
- Join the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Coop Network
- Start the Game and login with your PlusMaster Account
- Go to Online -> Invite your Friends and/or previous Players -> Setup a Custom Match
- Have Fun
- You can find the Tutorial here: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Coop
- Question: PlusOps2 won't open, but it's in task manager.
Answer: First check the Server Status. If they are online and your game still doesn't open, there's a problem with your patch. To fix, install 143mb patch from here: http://content.plusgamer.ir/PlusOps2.rar
- Question: You installed nosteam patch.
Answer: This is not the official patch from PlusMaster and should not be installed! If you did install it, Uninstall your game and completely reinstall by following the directions.
- Question: You get kicked out of games.
Answer: Check your nat type and see if it is strict. If it is, you have to go into your router and set the DMZ host to your computer's local IP Address.
- Question: You have no friends.
Answer: The friends database got deleted, but should be fixed now. If you're still missing some of your friends, re-add them.
- Question: Multiplayer public matches don't work.
Answer: Multiplayer public matches are not currently supported.
- Question: Where is origins and dlc 4?
Answer: You will have to wait, it is not supported.
Last edited: 14. March 2014