Network:ArmA II - DayZ Mod
From Tunngle Wiki
- Install ArmA II: Combined Operations (or ArmA II + ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead)
- Download and install latest update
- Download and install latest beta update
- Download and install latest DayZ mod update
- Create a Desktop shortcut for ArmA II with the following parameters:"-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ -nosplash"
- Note: Make sure the "Start in" parameters from shortcut properties are set to the gamefolder and NOT to "Expansion\beta\" subfolder
Target: "X:\XYZ\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZ -nosplash
Start in: X:\XYZ\ArmA 2\
- Join the ArmA II - DayZ Mod network
- Start the game with the shortcut
- Go to "Multiplayer" and choose "LAN"
- Join any server (must have the same beta update!)
- Have Fun :)
If you get this message for longer than 30 seconds:
- Press "ESC" and disconnect, but don't leave the server
- Change your character slot
- Repeat multiple times if it doesn't work
- Connect to a different server
- If it doesnt work anyway, you are probably using the wrong version of DayZ or Arma 2 OA
- Error "Invalid CD-Key" or "CD-Key in use"
- Change your serial number using a KeyGen
- Error "BattlEye: Client not responding" or "BattlEye: Client lost connection"
- Just try reconnecting
- Error "Wrong BattlEye version" or "Failed to update BattlEye"
- Install BattlEye manually through this site BattlEye Homepage
- Your DayZ mod version or Arma 2 version doesn't match with the servers.
- Check the servername for details.
- Use "Arma II Launcher" and set it up properly.
- Copy all files from "Arma 2/Addons" to "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead/Expansion/Addons" but DONT replace files, just include the missing
- Q: I have no weapons at spawn.
- A: As of version 184.108.40.206 it is supposed to be like that.
- Q: I have invisible characters and right-clicking on items is not working.
- A: You're not launching the game using the beta executable or useing the wrong version of DayZ mod!
- Q: I get an "DirectX3D" error.
- A: You're not launching the game using the beta executable!
- Q: I get an error "No CD-Key set in setup"
- A: Change your CD-Key useing a KeyGen
- Q: I get kicked after joining a server with error "CD-Key in use" or "Invalid CD-Key"
- A: Check "HOW TO FIX: ERROR/KICK WHILE JOINING" help above!
- Do NOT always download and install the latest beta patch. Check the serverlist for server versions before installing beta updates.
- Tutorial by ShadowDuke (DayZ 220.127.116.11 & Lingor Island 034)
- Tutorial by ConanHUN (DayZ 18.104.22.168)
- Tutorial by anti_rocket (DayZ 22.214.171.124)
- Tutorial by Guru Abdul (DayZ 126.96.36.199 not supported anymore)
- Tutorial by haxattax (DayZ 188.8.131.52 & Lingor Island 034)
- By Tunngrus.ru (Russian)
- DE 01 - IP: 184.108.40.206 (24/7 Online)
- DE 02 - IP: 220.127.116.11 (24/7 Online)
- PL 01 - IP: 18.104.22.168
- GER - IP: 22.214.171.124 (Hosted at "DayZ Mod " Network)
- [pX]Server - IP: 126.96.36.199 (Hosted between "DayZ Mod" to "DayZ Mod " Networks)
- LukServers - IP: 188.8.131.52 (Hosted at "DayZ Mod " Network)
- Reunion Chernarus - IP: 184.108.40.206:2312 / 220.127.116.11:2312 (Hosted at "DayZ Mod [CZ]" Network)
- Reunion Namalsk - IP: 18.104.22.168:2302 / 22.214.171.124:2302 (Hosted at "DayZ Mod [CZ]" Network)
Last edited: 29. November 2012