From Tunngle Wiki
- Your email address has not been verified yet.
- Log in your email account and look for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org. To complete your registration you have to click the provided link thus validating your email address.
- You can request a new validation email here.
- If you do not receive the validation email please check carefully that your spam filters (provider and client) are not preventing the email from reaching you.
- If you received it but the link redirects you to our Community website, it's possible that your email client is not parsing it correctly. In this case you can click here and perform a manual validation using your User ID and Validation Key found in the email.
- Once your account is verified you will see a big green notice about it when you login into our Community.
- If you see the green note Validation is complete and you can login into Tunngle!
Note: Don't use a trash email account upon registration. Tunngle will keep your email safe and won’t spam you. Remember that you will need access to your email for Account administration purposes.