From Tunngle Wiki
The Tunngle Account is your passport for the Tunngle World.
The Tunngle Account lets you access the following:
- Tunngle Networks
- Tunngle Web Services (Forum, Wiki, Videos, Gallery etc.etc.)
You can register a new Tunngle account here.
Each account must have a valid email for all the general Account management purposes.
For this reason we require that you validate your email by clicking the validation link contained in the validation email received upon signup.
Failing to do so, will prevent you from using many of the services available to full members.
- If you do not receive the validation email please check carefully that your spam filters are not preventing the email from reaching you.
- If that fails you can request a new validation email by clicking here.
- If you received it but the link redirects you to our Community website, it's possible that your email client is not parsing it correctly. In this case you can click here and perform a manual validation using your User ID and Validation Key found in the email.
- Once your account is verified you will see a big green notice about it when you login into our Community.
The Tunngle Username (or Tunngle Account Name) is the name that you use to login into your account.
The Tunngle Nickname is the name that identifies your Account. For Basic accounts the Tunngle Username is also used as the Tunngle Nickname. Lifetime and Premium Accounts can pick a custom nickname.
Choosing a good Nickname is really important, because this is the name that identifies you in the Tunngle World.
For the best experience (e.g. Tunngle DNS and Tunngle Web Signature) it is strongly recommended that you use only Latin alphanumeric characters (a-z, 0-9, "_" "-").
If you are experiencing difficulties, be sure that you check that your System Locale matches your language.
The Tunngle Account comes with an unique secret password which is the key that lets you access all of our services.
To know more about the password please check our Password section.
To close your Tunngle Account please send an email to support[AT]tunngle.net using the email that you registered to Tunngle.Net and specifying your Tunngle username.
Include "Account Closure" in the email subject, a sentence that explains that you are requesting the closure of your account in the body and, if you like, the reason.
Be sure that you provide the right information or your request will be discarded.
Tunngle is Beta service. We're always upgrading and performing maintenance on the Account Management System in order to prepare our final product.
Although very unlikely, we might exceptionally close some older broken accounts. In the unlikely event that your Account has been closed you can always create a new one for free under the same name. For more info about your account you can write to support[AT]tunngle.net.