I'm proud to present you my latest Map port to Dayz. Panthera Island, made by IceBreakr who most of you may know from Lingor Island, is a high detailed 10kmx10km map. It features around 50 well made settlements in various sizes scattered all over the outstanding rough, detailed and mountainous terrain. Take a look at his website and on all the other Islands he made http://www.icebreakr.info/ , it's worth it.
Back to the infos you realy want with some facts about the Port:
-50 vehicle spawns (Thanks to Nemes1s for this)
-Every building is completly compatible with the DayZ loot algorithms, so every building spawns loot and zombies
-Lootdrop chances adjusted based on the amount of buildings of the specific types that are used on the island relative to Chernarus
-Removed all the debris,bodys and roadblocks. New statics for enhanced atmosphere may come in the future
-Pure vanilla DayZ in a new enviroment, what else can one want.
To play DayzPanthera you have now exactly two different ways to go:
The DayZCommander way:
Grab DayzCommander here http://www.dayzcommander.com/ download and install the application. You can now download and install DayzPanthera and many other maps with this tool.
The manual way:
1) Download @DayzPanthera here:
2) Extrac the Archive to your Arma2OA/CO directory
3) Start your game with @DayzPanthera activated. DO NOT activate @DayZ
~The following steps are required to play on my server and not mandatory ~
Step 4) Connect to the server. IP:220.127.116.11 Port:6302 (those with problems to connect via Ip search for newcommunity in the servername filter)
Step 5) Enjoy!
My old and the DayzPlanet version are now merged and released under the DayzPlanet label. This does not only reduce the confusion but increase the comfort for everyone as DayzCommander support is now included.
-Some buildings behave odd when they are lit by flashlights and flares
-Zombies tend to attack through the walls of the new buildings more frequently
-50 Slot dedicated Server
-Located in Germany
-DayZ build 18.104.22.168
-Arma2 Beta build 97448
Watch Thec1aw testing DayZ at Panther Island:
Dont forget to apply the latest client files to the server too. Client version is refered to the @DayzPanthera files, server version to the mission file.
1) You will need a seperate Database because other Maps vehicle spawns dont work with Panthera, the best way is to grab a fresh version of you favorite private Hive
2) Clear everything located in the object_spawn tables (may be called different on not anti_rocket databases)
3) Import the Panthera vehicle spawn locations downloadable here: http://www.mediafire...f4wk4w1ge5f3l6e (anti_rocket format, can be viewed with any text editor)
4) Download most recent DayzPanthera (Current Version: 1.5) and extract it to your Arma2OA directory:
5) Download the serverkey for DayzPanthera and put it into your keys directory: http://www.mediafire...c4p8atp33kqk992
6) Download the most recent mission (Current Version: 1_2) and extract it to your MPMission directory: http://www.mediafire...xnarz7m9691a39n
7) Open up your server.cfg, scroll to the bottom and replace the mission stated in the mission cycle with dayz_222_v1.Panthera2.
Add @DayzPanthera to your -mod parameter in your startup file and remove @dayz. Should look like this -mod=@WhateverHiveYouUse;@DayzPanthera
9) Start the server. It should be running fine now.
Report Bugs when you encounter some, thank you!
-Thanks to GermanDayZ community for hosting my files as of now
-IceBreakr for making this great Island
-Rocket for epic DayZ mod
-MrSherenai for porting Panthera to DayZ
Powered by DayzPlanet
This post has been edited by MrSherenai: 19 October 2012 - 14:26