It's been really good time guys!
Be well and don't let the Zeds bite :)
Always first to bring you best and most up-to-date DayZ servers!
Behold! For the day has come!
The most advanced private DayZ solution is back with another amazing update! For any hosters please download and install the newest files. For easy installation check out ConanHUN's installer.
- DayZ independent communication with database, leaving countless posibilities for improvement and modifications of the original DayZ mod.
- Custom database, no need for any kind of dirty hacks or spoofing.
- Support for server networks sharing the same character database (Succesfuly runs 3 servers DE01 DE02 and PL01).
- Constantly updated to provide best dayz experience ever!
- Fixes to the original DayZ mod.
- Compatible with the latest game and DayZ updates.
- Best and most advanced vehicle spawn system so far.
- Diffrent timezones settable in the database for each instance, regardless the server time!
- Compatible with signature checks v2, meaning less cheaters!
- Custom AntiCheat system to protect your server from retards!
- Initial loadout settable in the DB per instance!
- Scheduler system allowing you to execute and loop scripts as well as messages, per instance
- Feature-rich web administration panel for your server by katzsmile http://www.tunngle.n...-for-sanctuary/
- Spectator mode for admins *COMING SOON*
- Arma2MYSQL by firefly
Download: Latest files (GitHub repository)
- dayzX_X.sql (MySQL database)
- @Sanctuary (Server files)
- MPmissions (Latest, size-optimized mission file)
- server.bat (Autolauncher for the server)
- Sanctuary (Server configs. Remember to configure necassary stuff!)
- vehicles.pl (script generating random amount of vehicles with randomized damaged parts and spawn locations, all in one perl script, game independent)
- BEC very nice server administration tool.
Suggested tools: MySQL Workbench 5.2 CE, Notepad++.
You have to complete every step for your server to work correctly!
- *Standalone installations of ArmA and OA* Copy the Arma 2 "Addons" and "Dta" directories into the OA folder ~ haxattax
- Merge the github repository with your main ArmA 2 directory.
- Download and install newest ArmA beta patch 94876.
- Install MySQL server and .Net connector.
- Run in query browser dayz2_0.sql to create a database named dayz.
- Create a new user (suggested name dayz) (Administration panel in Workbench) with EXECUTE SELECT UPDATE INSERT DELETE to the dayz database and a user named 'dayz'@'localhost'!.
- Set your regional settings regarding numbers to english, so the decimal separator for fractions is a dot (.) and not coma (,) (Control Panel>Regional Settings or Start>Search>"regional number").
- Configure Databases.txt. You need to input dayz,127.0.0.1,user,password according to your setup!.
- Configure files in Sanctuary folder (You are looking for: config.cfg, basic.cfg, BEServer.cfg).
- *OPTIONAL* (Perl REQUIRED)Run vehicles.pl to generate vehicles for your instance (remember that the instance number in the db and in mission file must match for the vehicles to appear).
- *OPTIONAL* Setup BEC, I've included a sample config.
In order to run the vehicles generation script it is required that you have perl with DBI module installed!
How to setup perl:
- Install perl (I use strawberry perl for windows).
- Open cmd.
- Run 'perl -MCPAN -e shell'.
- You should get a promt cpan>. Now run this 'install Bundle::CPAN'.
- Run 'reload cpan'.
- Run 'install DBI'.
- Close cpan shell (CTRL+C then y).
- Run 'perl -w X:\path\to\vehicles.pl'.
- The script will tell you what parameters it requires
- Run it with correct parameters that suit your needs! (instance parameter is a number!)
- Vehicles are now generated!
Configure your instance!
Suggested tools: MySQL Workbench 5.2 CE.
The sanctuary server let's you set custom options for every instance. For now these are:
- Timezone (This setting let's set the time of your instance)
- Initial loadout (This one let's you set the starting items for every new player on this instance)
To configure your instances open up MySQL Workbench and go to SQL Develepment section. There open database `dayz` and start editing the `instances` table. Find you instance number in the column instance or create a new one if you are missing it. Now set the timezone for your instance by inputing a desired integer into the field timezone (NOTE: The timezone is relative to your mysql server).
Example: To achieve GMT-3 for a server located in Poland GMT+1, you should use -4 as timezone.
Now let's move on to the initial loadout. Here you can input any valid inventory string that you want.
Default DayZ loadout:
Custom survival loadout
PvP Fun Loadout ;]
DayZ Item names.
Now you can also set which tasks (scripts or messages) should be executed on a certain instance by setting mvisibility coresponding to the task.
To configure the scheduler system start editing scheduler table. Each row consists of 5 fields: message, mtype, looptime, mstart, visibility. message is the content of the task that will be executed. mtype is on of the following g (globalChat) l (gamelogic message) m (sideChat currently not working) s (script). mstart defines at what time the task should be started in seconds. looptime allows you to loop the task every x seconds, (set to 0 to execute the task only once). visibility lets you restric the task to only certain instances.
'Hi this is an annoying message showing every 3 seconds that starts showing 10 seconds after the start of the game','g',3,10,0
Script logging a simple message to the rpt every 5 seconds
'diag_log("Script executed by scheduler at "+str(time));','s',5,0,0
Your instances are now configured! Start the server.bat and enjoy! :)
Now you should have your Sanctuary server up and running with the latest updates!
By popular demand here is a step-by-step video tutorial (My first video... sorry that it's crappy ;P)!
Written from scratch migration of character data from hivemind into a fresh install of my db:
INSERT INTO dayz.main (id, uid, name, pos, inventory, backpack, medical, survival, humanity, kills, hs, hkills, bkills, model, state) SELECT CharacterID, character_data.PlayerID, PlayerName,Worldspace, Inventory, Backpack, Medical, Datestamp, Humanity, KillsZ, HeadshotsZ, KillsH, KillsB, Model, currentState FROM hivemind.character_data JOIN hivemind.player_data ON character_data.PlayerID = player_data.PlayerID WHERE Alive=1;
Migration of object data (It is recommended that you don't migrate your object data)
INSERT INTO dayz.objects (id, uid, instance, otype, damage, oid, pos, inventory, health, fuel) SELECT ObjectID, ObjectUID, Instance, Classname, Damage, CharacterID, Worldspace, Inventory, Hitpoints, Fuel FROM hivemind.object_data;
This should take care of the migration. If something is wrong, write!
Block this port if you have a problem with joining your server, or buy ArmA 2 OA.
Report any bugs here https://github.com/G...-Private/issues!
For latest news follow: https://twitter.com/GuruAbdull
For ConanHUN's installer go here: http://www.tunngle.n...rver-installer/
NOTICE: @anti_rocket: PATHETIC LEECH! Nothing more to say...
This post has been edited by Guru Abdul: 25 August 2012 - 18:46