Remember Me

Forgotten Password?

Tunngle Community: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Tunngle Community

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   alenone Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Tunngle Username: alenone
Average

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:51

i am big fan of horror games but Raccoon city is not going to be horror game....not only that , i think this game is not going to be fun either; we ( pc gamers ) have to wait "few" more days but judging by youtube videos i have to say i am not happy what i have see - it is action game even more than resident evil 5 and lots of people won't like that

i hope Capcom won't screw RE6 like this one

#22 User is offline   CaL aMi Ty Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Tunngle Username: Cal4m17y
High

Posted 02 May 2012 - 13:59

View Postalenone, on 02 May 2012 - 09:51, said:

i am big fan of horror games but Raccoon city is not going to be horror game....not only that , i think this game is not going to be fun either; we ( pc gamers ) have to wait "few" more days but judging by youtube videos i have to say i am not happy what i have see - it is action game even more than resident evil 5 and lots of people won't like that

i hope Capcom won't screw RE6 like this one

Hi, Alenone.

Now this is what I'm talkin' about. Whether you like RE:ORC or not, tell me a fair and reasonable and objective point, and Ah'll be more than happy to listen and absorb it. In fact, I actually AGREE with you! :)

RE:ORC is most definitely NOT a horror game. It is designed to be an ACTION game spin-off of two horror games. In this case, Leon & Claire's Resident Evil 2 and Jill's Nemesis. In other words, it is a co-op tactical shooter SET in the Resident Evil survival-horror universe. They have always been honest about that distinction.

Think Left 4 Dead/2, except you're in good ol' Raccoon City now. And you're not a civilian with an old pump-action shotgun just tryin to survive an' get outta dodge. You're the guys they sent in to FIX the problem. And yes, this time, you're fighting actual UNDEAD get-bitten-and-you're-also-dead ZOMBIES!

If you've read the Left 4 Dead books, L4D/2's "common infected" population aren't the zombies from George Romero, World War Z or The Walking Dead, at all. They're more like the still-alive-but-gone-completely-nutz variety from 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. And similar to both those films, it wasn't the zombie plague that did everybody in in L4D/2. It was a rage-inducing mutated RABIES virus. That's why you can kill these "infected" with or WITHOUT a headshot. And just in case it still wasn't clear to everybody that I'm a horror/zombie book/audio/film/game aficionado, yes, I am. Hahahahahah! :P

So yes, if you folks were expectin' a Resident Evil (original) style solo-playin', walk-slowly, aim-slowly and turn-like-a-truck horror adventure game, then lemme be the one to break the news for ya: Not gonna happen. Steer clear of this game, and as @Alenone mentioned, just wait for Resident Evil 6, if you're patient enough to wait for that. Though, come to think of it, hmm, even the main RE sequels haven't been strictly "horror" adventure games since Leon's Resident Evil 4. So yeah, good luck with that. LOL :rolleyes:

However, if you want tense slammin-your-keyboard yellin-at-your-friends-through-your-headset co-op action, where you have to engage not one, but TWO opposin' groups "dyin" to kill ya, LAWL (check out the Triple Impact video above to see why), then this game is definitely for ya.
`Nuff said.

Posted Image

#23 User is offline   Zendal Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
  • Tunngle Username: Zendal
Tiny

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:23

There is the Skidrow version out there already

#24 User is offline   alenone Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Tunngle Username: alenone
Average

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:58

yup , i was right....this game is piece of **** - it doesn't deserve resident evil name in any means at all !

( do not over-excited , that's just my opinion )

#25 User is offline   Zendal Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
Tiny

Posted 04 May 2012 - 13:04

@alenone

I totally agree with you but the "Resident Evil" franchise lost the meaning of it's name a long time ago :P. That won't stop me from playing with some friends for the lulz tought! ;)

#26 User is offline   supraspecies Icon

• Average Tunngler
  • PipPipPip
  • Tunngle Username: supraspecies
Tiny

Posted 04 May 2012 - 15:17

Agreed, game is trash. Not worth money, or even attention. But if I can play it in multiplayer, I'll give it another shot. I see a bunch of people are playing it via Tunngle already. How?

#27 User is online   ObeseWhale Icon

• The Tunngle Whale
  • View gallery
  • Group: Enthusiasts
  • Tunngle Username: ObeseWhale
Tunngle Master

Posted 04 May 2012 - 15:27

Alot of people join the new networks without realising the game doesnt support LAN :D they are probably all asking each other how to play ;)

#28 User is offline   Zendal Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
Tiny

Posted 04 May 2012 - 21:08

A lot of games on Tunngle networks don't have native LAN support but is a good place to keep yourself informed when a fix is released ;)

#29 User is offline   CaL aMi Ty Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
High

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:12

View PostZendal, on 04 May 2012 - 09:23, said:

There is the Skidrow version out there already

Hello, Zendal.

And yeah, just came back from the great Horn of Africa. LOL. 'Will be grabbin it later.

View Postalenone, on 04 May 2012 - 12:58, said:

yup , i was right....this game is piece of **** - it doesn't deserve resident evil name in any means at all !

( do not over-excited , that's just my opinion )

View Postsupraspecies, on 04 May 2012 - 15:17, said:

Agreed, game is trash. Not worth money, or even attention. But if I can play it in multiplayer, I'll give it another shot. I see a bunch of people are playing it via Tunngle already. How?

Hi, guys.

LAWL. Well, no DUH! :rofl: :rolleyes:

I presume you're referring to the singleplayer campaign, right? Well, was anybody here ACTUALLY expecting an award-winning singleplayer campaign from an ONLINE shooter? Honestly?? Even I EXPECTED a terrible singleplayer campaign to be a FOREGONE conclusion! LOL! Hello, that's like playin the singleplayer mode from CS and being "disappointed" with it later! Hahahahah! Seriously...

Again folks, this is a MULTIPLAYER game. If you were expectin the singleplayer sequel to Resident Evil 5, then run along now, as you're definitely playin the wrong game! To use a recent analogy, this is a Gotham City Impostors game, as opposed to a Batman: Arkham City one!

As for the MP aspect though, well honestly, I can't give an opinion right now as I haven't tried it personally. I make it a point to NOT be judgemental about things I still am not sure of. But similar to what @Zendal and @supraspecies said, if I finally get it to work, hell, it ain't stoppin me from tearin up Raccoon City with some buddies. THAT IS, assuming it doesn't turn out to be a TOTAL ZERO in that department. :P
`Nuff said.

Posted Image

#30 User is offline   Andro-Sect-Earth Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Tunngle Username: Gryphes
High

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:08

This game doesn't support to LAN like Fable 3 so you won't be able to play with your friends if you don't have a legit copy. that's the bitter truth.
I am not sure it can even be fixed cause there should be servers, a proper fix so it's a big scope. this game uses client server architecture not the peer to peer architecture. in that case there has to be a central place to manage all data.
so there has to be a server and also a ***** to allow it to use that server. so it's really a big scope.

#31 User is offline   Zendal Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
Tiny

Posted 06 May 2012 - 15:25

Why do you people assume that if a game has no LAN it won't have a MP fix? That's not true at all.
For example, for a lot of Steam games withouth LAN support you can use Greenluma or Smartsteam and don't even need Tunngle to play.
Or think about Teknogods and Tunngle for GWFL games that doesn't have LAN support either.

So don't lose hope ;)

This post has been edited by Zendal: 06 May 2012 - 15:26

#32 User is offline   Andro-Sect-Earth Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
High

Posted 06 May 2012 - 20:55

View PostZendal, on 06 May 2012 - 15:25, said:

Why do you people assume that if a game has no LAN it won't have a MP fix? That's not true at all.
For example, for a lot of Steam games withouth LAN support you can use Greenluma or Smartsteam and don't even need Tunngle to play.
Or think about Teknogods and Tunngle for GWFL games that doesn't have LAN support either.

So don't lose hope ;)

I think you made a mistake by judging GWFL like that way. you can obviously use steam without having a legit copy. it's just the matter of the game is detected or not by the steam client. if it's detected on both ends you can play through steam that way works with steam. but when it comes to GWFL if you don't have a legit game u won't be able to even sing into their network. so how can someone play through it without even signing in. other thing is Techngod only does reduce the ping less than 30 as I remember so people can play but only if that game has LAN. but this game and Fable 3 don't have LAN so it's not possible unless there is a way to acquire a server. either there has to be a server and a proper ***** for all player or there has to be a proper implementation for syncing data in all PCs this network is known as peer to peer. so it a bit tough work. u can't compare this with technogod's fix it's just a small tool which does a simple task just reduce the pin. I am still searching but couldn't find.
:hmm:

#33 User is offline   Zendal Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
Tiny

Posted 06 May 2012 - 22:50

You're right, maybe I was mistaken about GWFL. Anyway, JorjVirus69's .dll can get to the multiplayer lobby so that's not bad is it?.

#34 User is offline   Andro-Sect-Earth Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
High

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:20

View PostZendal, on 06 May 2012 - 22:50, said:

You're right, maybe I was mistaken about GWFL. Anyway, JorjVirus69's .dll can get to the multiplayer lobby so that's not bad is it?.

he just the scratched surface.
well it's not that simple if there are more than 2 players. cause consistently data should be synced across all computers so the developer has to implement that since there is no support u can get from GFWL. that's why I told you it's really a tough work and it may take months to develop such a software. currently there is no such a project exist
I think if someone can start a project for GFWL games I think that would be a good start.
but I am pretty sure because of the quality of this game no one would develop a coop fix.
do u know GTA IV is also GFWL game? so people who has ******* copies can't multiplay but 1 year ago a project was started for GTA IV which allows to multiplay without GFWL.
so it's not impossible but kinda hard and take time for that.
if the game is very much popular there is a probability someone develops such a tool.
so it's just the matter of popularity.

#35 User is offline   Andro-Sect-Earth Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
High

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:22

but keep in mind GTA IV has LAN this game doesn't have LAN. ;)

#36 User is online   ObeseWhale Icon

• The Tunngle Whale
  • View gallery
  • Group: Enthusiasts
  • Tunngle Username: ObeseWhale
Tunngle Master

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:25

Please use the edit button to avoid uneccessary double posts a few minutes apart ;)

#37 User is offline   CaL aMi Ty Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
High

Posted 08 May 2012 - 14:12

View PostZendal, on 06 May 2012 - 15:25, said:

So don't lose hope ;)

Hi, Zendal.

And no sir, you're NOT mistaken about LAN support, GfWL, Tunngle and TeknoGods. Tunngle is awesome enough on its own, but combined with the TeknoGods package, it goes beyond LAN and the Tunngle team's original design. So LAN support, or lack there of, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

View PostGryphes, on 06 May 2012 - 20:55, said:

...it's just the matter of the game is detected or not by the steam client. if it's detected on both ends you can play through steam that way works with steam. but when it comes to GWFL if you don't have a legit game u won't be able to even sing into their network. so how can someone play through it without even signing in. other thing is Techngod only does reduce the ping less than 30 as I remember so people can play but only if that game has LAN. but this game and Fable 3 don't have LAN so it's not possible unless there is a way to acquire a server. either there has to be a server and a proper ***** for all player or there has to be a proper implementation for syncing data in all PCs this network is known as peer to peer. so it a bit tough work. u can't compare this with technogod's fix it's just a small tool which does a simple task just reduce the pin. I am still searching but couldn't find.
:hmm:

Hi, Gryphes.

>>it's just the matter of the game is detected or not by the steam client. if it's detected on both ends you can play through steam
No, it's not like that, at all. I can explain to you how, but obviously this isn't the place for that. I also can't give you game examples for the same reason. Besides, Steam (or lack there of) is NOT relevant to the topic at hand.

>>Techngod only does reduce the ping less than 30 as I remember...
What now? With all due respect sir, but that's absolutely incorrect too. I don't know who told you that, but it is NOT a tool "to reduce ping", at all. The TeknoGods team develops emulators. But for Games for Windows Live (& other platforms), instead of Steam. Think Rev-Crew, but for GfWL games (mostly).

However, you ARE correct about one thing. It all depends on the specific game. I've been following Reaver and the team for years now, and TeknoGods' GfWL emulator (now called TeknoXlive,by the way) is NOT a one-size-fits-all package. It doesn't support every single GfWL game on the market. The team only supports SELECT games. Usually only the most high-profile ones like Resident Evil 5, Lost Planet 2, Dirt 3, etc. So yes, they may OR may not support RE:ORC in the end.

Come to think of it, I haven't dropped by their forums lately. So ya know what, guys? I think I just might. LOL :whistling:

BTW, speaking of "GfWL games on the market", I need to REMIND everybody of something. Technically, Windows' RE:ORC is NOT even out yet! It was supposed to be released on May 18 (17 for Australia), but the awesome Skidrow team couldn't resist and jumped the gun, so to speak, by WEEKS (my props to the team,by the way). So as @Zendal implied, why the hell is everybody going out of their way to "declare" the game hopeless, as if it's been out on the market for years now?! LOLOLOL :rofl: :rolleyes:
`Nuff said.

Posted Image

#38 User is offline   Andro-Sect-Earth Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
High

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:28

:thumbsup:
what the techno does reduce the ping. that's the whole point of using their emulator.
so u can't use it for games which don't have LAN . so it's impossible to use technogod patch with Resident Evil ORC cause REORC doesn't have LAN. the developer who implements the emulator (emulator for games that don't have LAN) should
implement manual data synchronization across all computers who are in the game.
normally this does by the GFWL server.
so there are two ways client server with a patched server or peer to peer without having a server.

about the steam thing. you can cheat steam client by using the steam_app.dll with a suitable steam app id by that way steam client get tricked you have a steam game.
steam creates a network among friends or among people who are in a particular group when they launch the game and if the steam detects that game.
so if everyone has the same game(detected game not the actual game) u don't need to have the a legit copy.just go and tell your friends to join to your game. I made a tutorial how to play Shoot Many Robots with ur friends on steam, I suppose you can look into that and get some basic idea how it works. it's not that hard to understand.

This post has been edited by Gryphes: 10 May 2012 - 16:13

#39 User is offline   VampyS Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
  • Tunngle Username: VampyS
Neutral

Posted 10 May 2012 - 14:32

So there's no chance of playing this game without a legit copy.

#40 User is offline   Andro-Sect-Earth Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
High

Posted 10 May 2012 - 16:09

there is a chance just wait for xlive's next patch. u can check the progress in here
http://cs.rin.ru/for...hp?f=14&t=60668

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle chat Chat

Rustastic Icon : (24 April 2014 - 12:16 AM)
24/7 admins nodura fresh wipe 4/23 Rustastic net.connect the*****.hopto.org:28075 v25
poopluser Icon : (23 April 2014 - 11:48 PM)
povao manda server d russsttt gogogogogogogogogogogogog
MetaMultPlayer Icon : (23 April 2014 - 10:18 PM)
oi
viskrider Icon : (23 April 2014 - 09:40 PM)
eu
Os-Pro Icon : (23 April 2014 - 08:49 PM)
quem joga gmod 13
Os-Pro Icon : (23 April 2014 - 08:49 PM)
alguem ai joga gmod 13
nevskiy24 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 07:47 PM)
привет всем
UNDER_GREY Icon : (23 April 2014 - 07:09 PM)
Faravey, для начала давай без мля...в шапке сайта надпись Downloads
Faravey Icon : (23 April 2014 - 06:50 PM)
народ а как мля этот тангл скачать?
UNDER_GREY Icon : (23 April 2014 - 05:27 PM)
ну да около того
Yulid Derico Icon : (23 April 2014 - 05:26 PM)
Хех..Тут 70% Русскоязычный народ!
{LW}Amrith Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:45 PM)
Hi All................. :)
igor2790 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 03:54 PM)
блин помогите пытаюсь в тангле на акк зайти ошибку выдаёт(
ALKATL-XD Icon : (23 April 2014 - 03:27 PM)
boy
ALKATL-XD Icon : (23 April 2014 - 03:27 PM)
hi
duck99 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 03:02 PM)
штож делать beta версия
duck99 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 02:56 PM)
нормальное раскладка я вёл andrez5 и пароль
UNDER_GREY Icon : (23 April 2014 - 02:23 PM)
duck99, провкрь правильность раскладки клавиатуры и регистра букв
duck99 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 02:21 PM)
помогите я вёл правильный пароль и логин и пишет что я неправильный пароль и логин вписал
UNDER_GREY Icon : (23 April 2014 - 02:12 PM)
привет
andrey6699 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 02:06 PM)
привет всем
gords25 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 01:55 PM)
hi
cobragtk Icon : (23 April 2014 - 12:53 PM)
hi all ?
UNDER_GREY Icon : (23 April 2014 - 12:52 PM)
YourArchEnemy. уже несколько лет русскоязычный форум существует
YourArchEnemy Icon : (23 April 2014 - 12:49 PM)
Оп оп, а я думал на данный момент русскоговорящих нет
UNDER_GREY Icon : (23 April 2014 - 12:48 PM)
привет
YourArchEnemy Icon : (23 April 2014 - 12:46 PM)
хей хей
fabbiuccio Icon : (23 April 2014 - 12:44 PM)
ciao
cobragtk Icon : (23 April 2014 - 12:43 PM)
hi all wanna creat me tutorial black ops 1
cobragtk Icon : (23 April 2014 - 12:25 PM)
hi all ?
Resize Chat Area