SFKTeam Left 4 Dead 2 | Update 22.214.171.124 | Dedicated Server Patch 2.5 | Standalone Patch 15.7 |Server Launcher 1.4 | Updated 17th May 2015 |
Posted 12 May 2010 - 21:36
*What is Tunngle?
Tunngle is a revolutionary p2p VPN tool that delivers the best online entertainment experience.
Tunngle is designed to allow PC gamers to comfortably play their LAN Games over the Internet.
It doesn't matter if your game is old or brand new. You don't have to worry if your friends are miles away!
Tunngle makes use of the games LAN mode to connect the players together.
Each game gets its own public network. Each network comes with its own chat! You can bookmark, list and search!
Tunngle comes with its own integrated messenger. Adding buddies and making friends is just a few mouse clicks away!
An entire Community is there and wants to play with you! What are you waiting for? Join now!
*What is Left 4 Dead 2?
Like the original, Left 4 Dead 2 is set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic, and focuses on four survivors fighting against hordes of the infected, who develop severe psychosis and exhibit zombie-like tendencies. The survivors must fight their way through levels, interspersed with safe houses that act as checkpoints, with the goal of reaching a rescue vehicle at the campaign's finale. The gameplay is procedurally altered by an artificial intelligence engine dubbed the "Director" that monitors the players' performance and adjusts the scenario to provide a dynamic challenge. Several new features have been introduced: new types of infected, melee weapons, and a story-arc that connects the game's five campaigns together.
*Latest Game Version (Steam): v126.96.36.199 - [Release date 6th January 2015]
- Fixed a possible crash when a server goes into hibernation.
- Fixed an occasional crash in the physics system when touching entities are deleted.
- Fixed a crash in scripted_user_func command.
- Fixed Survivor bots picking up weapons from a spawner that was already depleted.
- Fixed Requirements Page
- Added Latest Rev-Emu 22/02/2015 – Credits Bir3yk
- Added SFK Server Launcher - BY [SFK]Cyb3rCr@sh
* Known Issues:
- Slow Startup
*How To Update
- If You Are New here It's Highly Recommended To Remove Any Other Standalone Patches That Have Been Installed
- Download The Updates You Need
- Download and Install the Latest SFK Standalone Patch
- Start the game using Tunngle
FIND LINKS ON FACEBOOK, PM SFK OR POST HERE!! PLEASE DON'T POST LINKS OVER THE FORUM, PM THEM ONLY!!
SFK FULL STANDALONE CURRENT GAME VERSION 188.8.131.52 (3.52GB)
Posted 12 May 2010 - 21:37
Master Update Version 184.108.40.206 (2.31GB - 7GB+ Extracted) [Updated on 20th Febuary 2012]
File Description: Update your game from any lower version to 220.127.116.11.
This Update also Includes "Addon Support Tools", "The Passing",The Sacrifice", Cold Stream BETA" &" L4D Beta Campaigns"
Left 4 Dead 2 Elite Update Version 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124(264.5MB) [Updated on 27th July 2013]
File Description: This Elite Update Can Be Used On Any Game Version Above 126.96.36.199 & Below 2119.
Posted 12 May 2010 - 21:38
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206(10.89MB) [Updated on 6th February 2015]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199(7.49MB) [Updated on 24th January 2015]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168(11.89MB) [Updated on 23rd November 2014]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206(10.59MB) [Updated on 30th April 2014]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199(11.49MB) [Updated on 8th January 2014]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168(91.2MB) [Updated on 30th December 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206(10.7MB) [Updated on 17th December 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199(336.2MB) [Updated on 11th November 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168(16.6MB) [Updated on 24th October 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206(16.71MB) [Updated on 11th October 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199(10.71MB) [Updated on 19th September 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168(7.72MB) [Updated on 16th August 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206(92.36MB) [Updated on 5th August 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199(1.4GB) [Updated on 14th July 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168(9.96MB) [Updated on 24th May 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206(9.23MB) [Updated on 22nd March 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199(4.69MB) [Updated on 20th February 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168(7.65MB) [Updated on 29th January 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206(10MB) [Updated on 18th January 2013]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199(12.16MB) [Updated on 12th December 2012]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168(7.30MB) [Updated on 22nd November 2012]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206 (10.79MB) [Updated on 1st November 2012]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199(5.64MB) [Updated on 25th October 2012]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Left 4 Dead 2 Incremental Update Version 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168(9.38MB) [Updated on 18th October 2012]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Left 4 Dead 2 FIXED Incremental Update Version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206(14.84MB) [Updated on 5th October 2012]
File Description: This Patch will update your game from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Posted 12 May 2010 - 21:40
left 4 dead 2 Addon Support Tool (310MB) [Updated on 3rd August 2013]
File Description: Full Addon Support For Left 4 Dead 2
!!You Don't Need This Update If You Have Already Installed The Complete Standalone Or Master Update!!
SFK Standalone v 15.7(35.02MB) [Updated on 20th June 2015]
File Description: Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Emulator
- Multilingual Installers – Credits [SFK]Dielo
- UTF-8 Character Support For Name Change
- Complete Requirements Page
- SFK Options – Credits [SFK]Dielo
- Add Your Own Parameters
- Built In Avatar Installer
- Tunngle Download Page
- Customised Main Menu
- In game Add-on Menu
- 126 Custom Mutations
- Registry Key For Install Path
- Custom Cleaner
- In game Mutation List
- Custom VAC Error Messages
* Change Log:
- Fixed Requirements Page
- Added Latest Rev-Emu 22/02/2015 – Credits Bir3yk
- Added SFK Server Launcher - BY [SFK]Cyb3rCr@sh
- Slow Startup
!This Patch Is For Dedicated Servers Only!
SFK Dedicated Server Patch v 2.5(7.97MB) [Updated on 17th May 2015]
File Description: Left 4 Dead 2 Steam Emulator For Dedicated Servers
- Added Latest Rev-Emu 22/02/2015 - Credits Bir3yk
For Dedicated Server Guide Click Here. Thanks To [SFK]BrockLesnar For The Updated Guide
Posted 12 May 2010 - 21:42
Thanks toSiCk eLuSiiVe for our current video guide. Also Thanks to blackdevilbr & MultiFreeCrap for our previous now outdated guides.
- Problem #1: Left4dead2.exe Has Stopped Working/Crash on startup
- Fix 1: Block left4dead2.exe from accessing the internet on startup and then allow it access again once the mainmenu has loaded.
- Fix 2: Disconnect your internet and start the game. Once the mainmenu has loaded reconnect your internet and your game should work fine.
Problem #2: Steam Validation Rejected/No Steam Logon
- Fix: This is caused by the server you are trying to join being incorrectly patched or using old Rev-Emu Files.
Problem #3: The Developer Console won't open ingame
- Fix: Open the Developer Console by using the button on your mainmenu and type this command: bind "F12" "toggleconsole". The Developer Console will now open when you press F12, You can change F12 to any key you want.
Problem #4: No Sound in Game
- Fix: Use the Fix Audio Cache button on your mainmenu and Select Rebuild Audio Cache to rebuid your games audio. If you install custom sounds you can use the Update Audio Cache option under this menu.
Problem #5: Please Remove All Plugins Before Attempting To Connect To VAC Secure Server.
- Fix : Use The Provided Shortcut On Your Desktop To launch the game, it has parameters added that are needed to join all servers. If you receive Plugins VAC Error then you need to add -steam to your games launch parameters.
Problem #6: Failed to load launcher DLL
- Fix 1: Make Sure Your Launching The Game As Administrator.
- Fix 2: Go to your main Left 4 Dead 2 folder and open the bin folder. Inside here copy these 2 files to your main game folder (where left4dead2.exe is located) : Steam_api.dll & Launcher.dll.
Problem #7: I don't see any of the custom buttons/feature on the mainmenu
- Fix 1: Make sure you dont have any other addons installed that edit the inagme menus.
- Fix 2: Make sure that the addon sfkmutations.vpk is enabled inside the addon menu ingame.
Problem #8: I can't find any servers
- Fix 1 : Make sure your antivirus is not blocking left4dead2.exe.
- Fix 2: When you look for servers make sure your looking inside the Custom tab of the server-browser. Servers can take a few minutes to show so be patient.
Problem #9: How do i change my ingame name?
- Fix: Open the file Rev.ini (inside your main game folder) with notepad and you can change your name in here. While installing any Standalone Patch you will be asked if you wish to change your ingame name.
Problem #10: Game crashes after intro video with no error message.
- Fix: Go to left4dead2/left4dead2/addons , make sure there is no old vdf files or vpk files here as after The Passing 22.214.171.124 update they can cause the game to crash. if you use Sourcemod & Metamod you will need to update them both to the latest stable releases (remember to create a new metamod.vdf online).
Problem #11: Game crashes when loading The Passing
- Fix: Go to left4dead2/left4dead2/addons , remove any addon maps you may have installed from the folder restart game and The Passing will load.
Problem #12: C++ Error L4D2:"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information".
- Fix: Open IE> Tools> Manage Add-on> Disable each add-on. Then out them back one at a time until you find the one causing the runtime error.
Problem #13: No mainmenu text/buttons just music and video.
- Fix: Make sure you have installed The Sacrifice Update version 126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52, this error is usually caused by missing that update.
- Problem #14: You are lagging too much
- Fix: Check your ping,if +300,play on some other server.
Problem #15: Left4Dead 2 lag(freezing intermitently), slowdown and eventually crashing
- Fix 1: Disable multicore rendering.
- Fix 2: mat_queue_mode 0 (console command).
- Fix 3: Update Graphics Drivers.
Problem #16: L4D2 error “Unable to load library client”
- Fix: You have missed updates. You can fix this problem by installing all updates starting with the master update.
Problem #17: L4D2 Pink/dark texture problem
- Fix: No known fix as of this posting
Problem #18: Left4Dead 2 headless models problem
- Fix: Update your graphics card to the latest version
Problem #19: L4D 2 slowdown/lagging everytime the map is changed
- Fix: Tab-out and get back in the game again
Problem #20: Screen turns off ofter game start.
- Fix: Add parameter "-w 2014",will load game at 2014 resolution.
Posted 12 May 2010 - 21:44
SFK Server Launcher v 1.4 BY Cyb3rCr@sh (7.37MB) [Updated on 8th December 2014]
- Split-screen Support
- Supports ANY Game Mode
- Supports 126 Custom Mutations
- Supports LAN/Internet Mode
- Custom GUI
- Custom Artwork
- Supports ALL Clients and VPN Solutions
* Change Log:
Along with new multiplayer modes Valve included full working code for split-screen capability. The split-screen gamemode allows 2 players to play on one screen. Not only is this great for communicating with your fellow survivor but also one of the most enjoyable gamemode's in the game. Unfortunately Valve never implemented this properly in the final release for PC. Split-screen is just as good as any other gamemode and so we decided to add it to our mainmenu! No more messing around with console commands and trying to find map names, playing split-screen is now as easy as pressing a button.
*Connecting To Servers In Split-Screen Mode
To connect to a server in Split-Screen mode you must first obtain the IP of the Server you wish to join. You can find a list of Servers and IP addresses here : Setti. Now you have your IP address open the Developer Console by using the button on your mainmenu and type this command: connect_splitscreen localhost IP 2. Where i have put IP in the command change that to the IP of the Server you wish to join.. So for example if the Server you want to join has the IP 123.456.78.9 you would type in the Developer Console: connect_splitscreen localhost 123.456.78.9 2
*Useful Console Commands
- ss_splitmode 1 - Horizontal Splitscreen
- ss_splitmode 2 - Vertical Splitscreen
- name2 ****** - Sets player 2 name.
- hostname *** - Changes hostname.
- connect_splitscreen localhost 2 - Connects splitscreen to local server. Use this in custom maps.
- connect_splitscreen localhost IP 2 - Connect to a server using Splitscreen. Change IP to the IP of the server.
*NOTE* After Creating your 360controller.cfg it must be placed inside left4dead2/cfg.You will need to type exec 360controller.cfg inside the ingame console for your settings to work.
360controller.cfg for keyboard/mouse and 2 Xbox360/PS3 gamepads tested by kaotik. The below config will also work with PS3 gamepad using the MotionJoy driver.
360controller.cfg for keyboard/mouse and 2 PS2 gamepads untested. Thanks to CXX.LIU
- Problem #1: Gamepad and mouse is controlling player 1 and i can't control player 2.
- Fix: Download JoyID's. When you have connected your controller open JoyID's and move the controller from IDE1 to IDE2. Now when you play game the controller will be for player 2 only. I have attached JoyID's to this post.
JoyIDs Installer pjpoirier
- Bir3yk - Rev-Emu
- [SFK]Domingo - SFK L4D2 Mutator, SFK Server Launcher, SFK Avatar Installer & Facebook Maintainer
- [SFK]Dielo - SFK L4D2 Spanish Repack With Audio, SFK Install Scripts, SFK Artwork & Facebook Maintainer
- [SFK]BrockLesnar05 - Dedicated Servers Guide, Support On The Forum, & Facebook Maintainer
- M8R-9pm2ss - SFKTeam RSS Feed
- NaniBot - Advanced TroubleShooter & How To Update Guides
- SiCk eLuSiiVe, blackdevilbr & MultiFreeCrap - HD Video Guides
- SoX Sound eXchange - Master Update Audio Converter
- Annson08 - Full Standalone 184.108.40.206
- [DCS]Xeno037 - L4D2 Help & Tips Guide
- Arman aka Prince-007- SFK Video Intro
- L4D2 & Drools - Ingame Mutation List
- Kobra - Alternative Dead Air Links
- ViTYAN666- Esteamation
- hack0r - VPK-Edit
- Custom Mutations - Thegreenthing16, Winded, dani1341, Rayman1103, George_fn, Cone555, Karma Jockey, SR69MMJC, Hunterbrute
Below is list of all SFK Translators. Special THANKS to all that have helped us with translations. If you want to help with translations please check my profile for a complete list of what translations are needed.
- Arabic - [SFK]BrockLesner05
- Bulgarian - Bare7a
- Chinese Simplified - Kuan Yu Liao
- Chinese Traditional - Kuan Yu Liao
- Dutch - RoyalGamer06
- French - Wake Up
- German - Virus
- Greek - deathmetalito
- Hungarian - Prometheus
- Italian - Croissant
- Lithuanian - Wyciokazz
- Malaysian - Miner97 & azziq
- Polish - Spartan
- Portuguese - R!PP3R
- Russian - Sasha
- Serbian/Latin - SteX018
- Spanish - [SFK]Dielo
- Swedish - Sweet
- Turkish - .Forbidden
Posted 20 May 2010 - 20:34
Hi spudsv2, please can you do a couple of things for me just to confirm that your game has updated to the correct version and to check the servers you are trying to join are on the same version as you also..
1) open console type version and press enter (` key opens console its above tab and the left side of 1 key, you may need to enable developer console in options first.).. please make sure this says v220.127.116.11.
2) while you try to join a server and its failing please press the console key and tell me the error that its is giving
have you tried the servers in the server browser? there is a button for this on the main menu, you will find servers under the custom tab.. alot of the servers are on diff versions in the server browser so try to join one that has 18.104.22.168 in the title..
Posted 30 May 2010 - 17:53
I type in map c1m1_hotel [mode] and it always starts as bleed out mutation mod.
Hi again Razzorx, here is a couple of things you can try to sort this out....
1. go to left4dead2/left4dead2/cfg and look for server.cfg, if you have one edit this file with txt editor and make sure there is nothing here that says or refers to mutation3...
2. if you cant find anything in server.cfg telling your game to autostart a bleedout game tthen do this.. go to your main l4d2 folder (Where the left4dead2.exe is) and you will se a folder called bkp, open this and go to the update folder (bkpupdate)... here you will see a file called pak01_dir.vpk its 187KB..copy this and paste it to the update folder thats in your main left4dead2 folder (left 4 dead 2update).... you will notice the pak01_dir.vpk here is 1451KB this is because its where i added mutations... replacing this file with the 187KB will disable all mutations, and stop your game starting a bleedout..
Posted 31 May 2010 - 15:32
But I looked around a bit and in listenserver.cfg you can find this:
sm_cvar mp_gamemode mutation3
What should I set the gamemode to?
Just completely remove the entry or put a # informt of both lines..eg
#sm_cvar mp_gamemode mutation3
I have just looked over the listen server.cfg mate and i had left the line there in testing... fixed in new standalone 2.91, thanks for pointing the error out to me.
Posted 12 June 2010 - 05:21
I have one question.
i'm a windows 7 user and i get "left4dead2.exe has stopped working" message when i try to run it. Any solution?
Hmmm the speed of the 22.214.171.124 patch torrent was no good. Maximum speed is 3 KB
1 seeder , 5 peers out of 8 active. SAD..
Btw, where can i get the older Incremental Update ? I want from 126.96.36.199 and so on.. please reply ASAP. Currently I'm downloading the 188.8.131.52 patch but it's slow...
Share this topic:
2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users