Ultra Street Fighter 4. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ultracao Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Tunngle Username: ultracao
Neutral

Posted 05 October 2014 - 19:15

Does anyone here play this game? I would love to spar with a couple of people if they do. Every time I join the USF4 channel, I'm the only one there. :\

#2 User is offline   Mike Harper Icon

• ★ Tunngle Enthusiast
  • View gallery
  • Group: Enthusiasts
  • Tunngle Username: Mike Harper
Tunngle Master

Posted 05 October 2014 - 19:52

Hi :). I also want to play the game with Tunngle sometimes :). (But unfortunately i don't find many players)... Hopefully we'll have some matches sometime :thumbsup:!
If you like ANY post from ANYONE, click the Posted Image button.

>>JOIN THE BENGALI TUNNGLE FORUM<<

Posted Image

Check out my Tunngle projects: Tunngle Web App and Tunngle Skin - Metal Black & Tunngle Skin - Windows 8

বাঙালি Tunngle ইউজারদের জন্য ফেসবুক পেজ ও গ্রুপ : লিংক :D. (Facebook page and group for Bengali Tunngle users: Links here :D. )

#3 User is offline   ultracao Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: ultracao
Neutral

Posted 05 October 2014 - 23:47

View PostMike Harper, on 05 October 2014 - 19:52, said:

Hi :). I play the game with Tunngle sometimes :). Hopefully we'll have some matches sometime :thumbsup:!

Is there any updates that I should run on my files? I've done the basic steps. I'm not sure whether I'm not seeing matches because my files are off or not. :S

#4 User is offline   Mike Harper Icon

• ★ Tunngle Enthusiast
  • View gallery
Tunngle Master

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:27

You can simply follow the instructions from the Network:Ultra_Street_Fighter_IV wiki :).

Posted Image

Check out my Tunngle projects: Tunngle Web App and Tunngle Skin - Metal Black & Tunngle Skin - Windows 8

বাঙালি Tunngle ইউজারদের জন্য ফেসবুক পেজ ও গ্রুপ : লিংক :D. (Facebook page and group for Bengali Tunngle users: Links here :D. )

#5 User is offline   83RT Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: 83RT
Neutral

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:18

Thank you for your advice, Mike Harper.

I have two questions:

1) The instructions you posted say people should download an Update/DLC for USF4, and the link for that archive points to a file called "3DMGAME-Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Update.2.Incl.DLC.and.*****-3DM.7z." I have found websites that claim to host this Update/DLC, except that their version is supposedly Update 3 or 4 rather than 2. Is Update 2 still the most current version that works? Maybe there is no such thing as Update 3 or 4...

2) I downloaded and extracted 3DMGAME-Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Update.2.Incl.DLC.and.*****-3DM.7z into the USF4 folder and followed the rest of your instructions. The game works, and I can sometimes find online opponents to fight, but I notice that every character has one new costume. When I select this costume, the game does not advance to the fight; it gets stuck at the "vs" screen that shows me and the opponent I will be facing. The problem occurs no matter which character I select, but only when I select the last costume listed in sequence.

Thanks!

#6 User is offline   Black Snow Princess Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Tunngle Username: blacksnowprincess
Reknowned

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:48

1) Yeah, I did found Update 3 for 3DM release, at least. Update 4...not sure it's for the game or just for its release (RG Mechanic release).
2) I once got this problem too, but i forgot what's the cause, either download not finished? Or something else, forgot. :P

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   83RT Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
Neutral

Posted 14 December 2014 - 20:29

Can anyone else comment on which version of 3DMGAME's Ultra Street Fighter update I should use? Also, does anyone else have something to say about the game hanging forever if I select the new costume that came with said update?

#8 User is offline   Black Snow Princess Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • View gallery
Reknowned

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:27

Have you tried reinstall the game and reapply the patch? And also, after doing some research, since it's using Steam-fix, people out there might've used the latest version, v 1.03 in the game, according to Steam (update 3 for 3dm and update 4 for cg catalyst, but there're the same 1.03 in game version) ;)
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   naruterco Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: naruterco
Neutral

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:13

Hi i'm new i want to play usfiv x,x today i played some matches i tunngle, but i have no controller and it is hard with the keyboard, but tomorrow i'm getting a xbox360 controller, hope we can have some fun :D and me here in tungle and in steam iiop_ningamer i used to play the 3ds version of street fighter but i wanted the new ultra :D

#10 User is offline   Black Snow Princess Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • View gallery
Reknowned

Posted 18 December 2014 - 13:06

Whoa... using keyboard is harder? I think I feel more comfortable with keyboard than controller~ :P Anyway, I can play anytime if you want ;)
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Mike Harper Icon

• ★ Tunngle Enthusiast
  • View gallery
Tunngle Master

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:36

I generally play with controller :D. And i think while playing as some characters (example: Ryu, Ken) using keyboard can be easier :) but while playing as some characters (like Zangief for example) it's better to use the controller (because these character's combos need the joystick to rotate 360o) :D

Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Black Snow Princess Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • View gallery
Reknowned

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:47

Yeah... I kinda agree with that, but since I rarely use them, so I don't mind much~ xD
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   83RT Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
Neutral

Posted Yesterday, 11:23

View PostBlack Snow Princess, on 15 December 2014 - 02:27, said:

Have you tried reinstall the game and reapply the patch?

Today I researched updated versions of the files needed to play Ultra Street Fighter 4 over the internet via non-Steam servers like Tunngle. Here is what I discovered:

1) The guide that Mike Harper tells people to use (located here) instructs us to use 2 files:
File #1: "Update 2" of the 3DMGAME archive (The archive is called "3DMGAME-Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Update.2.Incl.DLC.and.*****-3DM.7z")
File #2: "Version 1" of Revolt's Fix (This archive is called "Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Steamworks.Fix-RVTFiX.7z")

2) According to a forum, File #1 has been updated; the latest update, which seems to have been uploaded in mid-December of 2014, is currently "Update 5" (The latest archive is called "3DMGAME-Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Update.5(v1.04).Incl.DLC.and.*****-3DM.7z"). Also according to that forum, File #2 has been updated; the latest update is currently called "Version 2" (This archive is called "Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Steamworks.Fix.V2-RVTFiX.rar). Here is where to download the latest versions of these files:
File #1: "Update 5" of the 3DMGAME archive
File #2: "Version 2" of Revolt's Fix

3) According to saberwolf @ this website, switching from update 2 to update 5 of 3DMGAME and from version 1 of version 2 of RVTFiX results in finding far fewer people to play online against. In his own words, updating those files and trying to play online makes it seem "like you are playing by yourself." He suggests we use "Update 2" of the 3DMGAME archive and "Version 1" of Revolt's Fix - the same editions specified in the instructions that Mike Harper mentioned.

4) According to machine4578 @ this website, the reason why I experienced the problem of the 'infinite loading screen' when I selected the new costumes that appeared in the fighter select screen after applying "Update 2" of the 3DMGAME archive is because "the animal costume DLC is not included and selecting [those costumes] will lead to an infinite loading screen." He says that the way to correct this problem is to "remove the last 9 DLC appID in the 3DMGAME.ini file:" The references that should be deleted within that file are:

DLC022=331350
DLC023=331351
DLC024=331352
DLC025=331353
DLC026=331354
DLC027=331355
DLC028=331356
DLC029=331357
DLC030=331358

#14 User is offline   Mike Harper Icon

• ★ Tunngle Enthusiast
  • View gallery
Tunngle Master

Posted Yesterday, 18:38

Hi mate :).

If you want, then i can update the wiki on behalf of you :) (as we can see you don't have enough Reputation_Points atm).
If you want then i'll be updating the wiki with new links as you say :). If you want, you can send me a message or post in the forum for what do you want me to do :), I'll update it as you want :).

Posted Image

#15 User is offline   83RT Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
Neutral

Posted Yesterday, 21:48

Mike: From listening to sabrewolf on the other message board, it sounds like most people still use "Version 1" of Revolt's Fix (rather than "Version 2") and "Update 2" of the 3DMGAME archive (rather than "Update 5"). It sounds like the newer versions/updates are not compatible with the older ones, so maybe you should leave the guide the way it is, since the current set of instructions will result in people finding more partners to play with when they search for online opponents.

This post has been edited by 83RT: Yesterday, 21:48

#16 User is offline   Black Snow Princess Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • View gallery
Reknowned

Posted Today, 03:18

Then, you're sugggesting using Update 2 of 3DM and version 1 of RVTFix? :huh:
Oh and btw, the one after Update 2 in wiki is Update 6, added by me few days ago. ;)

Posted Image

#17 User is offline   83RT Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
Neutral

Posted Today, 09:36

View PostBlack Snow Princess, on 22 December 2014 - 03:18, said:

Then, you're sugggesting using Update 2 of 3DM and version 1 of RVTFix? :huh:

That's what I initially thought was best, based on what I learned from reading saberwolf's posts. However, I asked someone on that board to clarify which hacks are backward-compatible with older versions/updates. Here is what fawaz had to say:

Can people who use Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Steamworks.Fix.V2-RVTFiX (the latest version) still play online with people who use Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Steamworks.Fix-RVTFiX (the older version)?

Yes ::D

Can people who use 3DMGAME-Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Update.5(v1.04).Incl.DLC.and.*****-3DM (the newer update) still play online with people who use 3DMGAME-Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Update.2.Incl.DLC.and.*****-3DM (the older update)?

No ::D

If what fawaz says is true, we should probably all switch from Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Steamworks.Fix-RVTFiX (the old version) to Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Steamworks.Fix.V2-RVTFiX (the latest version).

As of now, it seems that we should avoid switching from 3DMGAME-Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Update.2.Incl.DLC.and.*****-3DM (the older update) to 3DMGAME-Ultra.Street.Fighter.IV.Update.5(v1.04).Incl.DLC.and.*****-3DM since fewer people play Update.5 online and (especially) because Update.5 users cannot play with the vast majority of users who play using Update.2.

This post has been edited by 83RT: Today, 09:41

#18 User is offline   Black Snow Princess Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • View gallery
Reknowned

Posted Today, 10:02

I see... no wonder I rarely found people to play with... :hmm: I guess I should downgrade too then, less costume ftw... :P
Btw, I'll change the RVTFix v2 at the wiki then, using the link gave earlier. ;)

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle chat Chat

Mike Harper Icon : (22 December 2014 - 05:46 PM)
Hi there :)
BlacJacTR Icon : (22 December 2014 - 05:27 PM)
hello everyone
Mike Harper Icon : (22 December 2014 - 05:24 PM)
Hi :). Yes, you can :). But you'll need Tunngle Premium or Lifetime to use that feature ;).
Super99Master Icon : (22 December 2014 - 05:13 PM)
can i change nick ???
Mike Harper Icon : (22 December 2014 - 04:05 PM)
Thanks for your words :) :thumbsup:
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 04:04 PM)
ok thanks you all from tunngle are the best
Mike Harper Icon : (22 December 2014 - 04:02 PM)
Good luck, sir :thumbup:!
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 04:00 PM)
i will take yer advice mister Mike Harper
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 04:00 PM)
just cant see his card on DDFF
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:59 PM)
ok but in the tunngle hoster i can see him in the chat looby
Mike Harper Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:57 PM)
No, you don't need to configure your IPv4 or IPv6 :).
If you and your friend can't see each-other's server then there maybe some connection problems, you can find troubleshooting guide here: Troubleshooting#Can.27t_find-join-host_a_game :).
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:52 PM)
and me neither
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:51 PM)
ive tried with one brazilian friend of mine i am brazilian too but he never seen me in the room of the game
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:50 PM)
thanks btw tunngle needs of configuration with IPvE 4 and IPvE 6?
Mike Harper Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:49 PM)
You can always get all your friends to play the game with you using Tunngle :). And you can also use the social sites and other gaming forums to let more people know about your game and Tunngle :).
By doing that you should start getting more players :).
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:37 PM)
but never sees the other one in the room
i 'm using ppsspp to play
can you help with dissidia 012 final fantasy?
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:36 PM)
i am fine as well thanks to God and thanks for asking
Mike Harper Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:30 PM)
Hi Mr. Denipate :). I'm fine, mate :). How are you :)?
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:22 PM)
how are you?
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:21 PM)
hello mister Mike Harper
Mike Harper Icon : (22 December 2014 - 03:03 PM)
Hello mates :)
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 02:55 PM)
you just play Modern warfare or another games M WARFARE?
denipate Icon : (22 December 2014 - 02:54 PM)
hi
M WARFARE Icon : (22 December 2014 - 02:49 PM)
hi all
jozef147 Icon : (22 December 2014 - 01:46 PM)
cauko ako ides hrat fifu
jozef147 Icon : (22 December 2014 - 01:42 PM)
ideme nato chlapci
jozef147 Icon : (22 December 2014 - 01:40 PM)
tak potte hrat fifu17
jozef147 Icon : (22 December 2014 - 01:39 PM)
ahojte idete hrat fifu 17
Resize Chat Area