Remember Me

Forgotten Password?

Tunngle Community: Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 MP-Fix V6 - Tunngle Community

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 MP-Fix V6 USE my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO installer to play ONline. Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#1 User is offline   Warlord Blade Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Tunngle Username: Warlord Blade
Good

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:50

EDIT: UPDATE - The OFFICIAL Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 MP-Fix V6 is now part of my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO (All-In-One) installer.

To get my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO (All-In-One) installer so you can play ONline, follow the instructions below:

• Click the following hyperlink: Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO Homepage
    READ the UN-hidden parts of the first post (EXcept the § “Keyword Tag Index” section)
  • Follow the instructions in the § “IV. Download Link & Instructions to Install” section.

This post has been edited by Warlord Blade: 07 September 2014 - 00:09

Mess with the Best;
Die like the Rest.

#2 User is offline   skitsman Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: skitsman
Neutral

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:14

Do we have to install update 6 along with this fix?

#3 User is offline   Warlord Blade Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
Good

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:29

View Postskitsman, on 28 August 2013 - 08:14, said:

Do we have to install update 6 along with this fix?

NO, you do NOT need to install Update 6 to use this MP-Fix V6. EVERYthing you NEED to play this game ONline (plus MORE) is inside of my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO (All-In-One) installer.

To get my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO (All-In-One) installer, follow the instructions below:

READ the UN-hidden parts of the first post (EXcept the § “Keyword Tag Index” section)
  • Follow the instructions in the § “IV. Download Link & Instructions to Install” section.

NOTE: IF you ALREADY have Update 6 installed, GO to Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 AIO Homepage’s first post, READ the § “VII. Questions & Answers” section in that topic, which contains instructions on what to do about this situation.

EDIT: UPDATE - The instructions above have been REvised since I initially posted it.

This post has been edited by Warlord Blade: 07 September 2014 - 00:10

Mess with the Best;
Die like the Rest.

#4 User is offline   wewa Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: wewii2311
Neutral

Posted 28 August 2013 - 21:35

View PostWarlord Blade, on 28 August 2013 - 03:50, said:

This is a NEW MP-Fix for Resident Evil 6, since MP-Fix V5 is NO longer working.

Instructions: Download, extract the contents of this .7z archive and copy & paste into the game’s install folder* to install it, when asked if to merge and over-write existing file(s), click "Yes".

* Default game install path:
  • 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Resident Evil 6
  • 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Resident Evil 6

http://www27.zippysh...46708/file.html

DO NOT SHARE THIS APPID PUBLICALLY! Tell players to download and install the NEW MP-Fix instead of telling them to directly and manually change the it.

Q. Which update do I need installed to use this new MP-Fix V6?

A. The MP-Fix V6 works with BOTH update 5 and update 6. The Resident Evil 6 Tunngle Wiki and I recommend update 5, though it will also work with update 6 too.

Q. Will I have to start over again from the beginning?

No, you will NOT lose your current progress made. The current save game file (made by ANY of the previous MP-Fix versions) you have will also automatically work with the MP-Fix V6.

NOTE: The Wiki needs to be updated with this new MP-Fix. At the moment, because of a recent change I cannot however I can be allowed to edit the Wiki by having players raise my “Reputation”. To do simply log in to this forum and click the green thumb in the lower right corner of this post.

If you appreciate this new MP-Fix, do take the time to write a simple “Thank you” as a reply below also if you promote/ pass this release forward (share) RESPECT (obey) the instructions given and the credit to the people in the section below. Enjoy…

The following is found in the “RE6 MP-Fix V6 ReadMe.txt” (included in the .7z archive):

All the credit for this NEW working MP-Fix is possible because of RVTFiX (for the new AppID, used for this RE6 MP-Fix V6).

A special thanks to: mine1626 (for his participation to test and verify that it works with me)

RE6 MP-Fix updated by Warlord Blade.

Hey guys, i have problem, i replace these files , i go start -- join to game and no change still write me : could not find a game session.... / yesterday- i join only one time/ but later and today no change.. still cant join...

#5 User is offline   Warlord Blade Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
Good

Posted 29 August 2013 - 18:44

View Postwewa, on 28 August 2013 - 21:35, said:

i go start -- join to game and no change still

I KNOW what the problem is. I NEED you (and your CO-op partner, IF you have one) to ANSWER this question BEfore I can help you:

What is the “File version” of the “BH6.exe” file?
To find this INformation, follow these instructions:

• Go to the game’s installation folder
  • Right-click the “BH6.exe” file, click “Properties”
  • Click the “Details” tab
  • Look at the “File version” field for the FULL game’s VERSION NUMBER string.

REply to this topic with the requested “File version” number information.

This post has been edited by Warlord Blade: 07 September 2014 - 00:10

Mess with the Best;
Die like the Rest.

#6 User is offline   Royalgamer06 Icon

• Platinum Tunngler
  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Tunngle Username: roy-van-dijk06
Tunngle Master

Posted 29 August 2013 - 20:28

RVTFiX is working on a new fix too
REVOLT.LOGINTO.ME
~ REVOLT Forum ~ Downloads ~ Support ~ Tutorials ~ Information ~

#7 User is offline   wewa Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
Neutral

Posted 29 August 2013 - 21:18

View PostWarlord Blade, on 29 August 2013 - 18:44, said:

I may know what your problem is, but I need you to answer this question:

What is the “File version” of “BH6.exe”?

To find out follow these instructions:

1. Go to the game’s install folder
2. Right click “BH6.exe”, click “Properties”
3. Click the “Details” tab
4. Look at the “File version” field for the game’s version number
5. Reply with the “File version” number information.

Ok i have that version: 1.0.5.153
And my COOP partner has a version: 1.0.6.165

#8 User is offline   Warlord Blade Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
Good

Posted 29 August 2013 - 23:33

View Postwewa, on 29 August 2013 - 21:18, said:

my COOP partner has a version: 1.0.6.165

I knew this was the CAUSE of the problem. Below is the explanation of WHY this problem occurs:

ONLY players with the SAME game (“BH6.exe”) VERSION NUMBER can find, connect to each other and play ONline PLUS the scene release of BOTH executable files MUST match too (for 100% COMpatibility online).

ALWAYS UPdate to the OFFICIAL MP-Fix version on the Resident Evil 6 Tunngle Wiki. BOTH you and your CO-op partner, follow the instructions below:

Solution:

Now BOTH you and your co-op partner WILL be able to find and connect to one ANother to play online.

EDIT: UPDATE - The instructions above have been REvised since I initially posted it.

This post has been edited by Warlord Blade: 07 September 2014 - 00:11

Mess with the Best;
Die like the Rest.

#9 User is offline   wewa Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
Neutral

Posted 29 August 2013 - 23:53

View PostWarlord Blade, on 29 August 2013 - 23:33, said:

I knew this was a potential problem. Below is the explanation of why:

ONLY the players with the SAME VERSION can connect to each other and play. ALWAYS UPDATE to the LATEST MP-Fix version.

Solution:

1. Tell the other player to install UPDATE 5 (use the link from the Resident Evil 6 Tunngle Wiki)
2. Tell the other player to check the “File version” again after installing update 5 (it MUST match your number or they have "installed" it WRONG)
3. Tell the other player to reinstall the MP-Fix V6 again (make sure you ALSO have the MP-Fix V6 installed too)
4. Now you and the other player will be able to find and connect to one another to play online.

When this works (I DO know it will solve your problem), can you remove the thumbs down on my post for successfully helping you (if the forum will allow it)?

Oh okay ill try it thx.. but i cant find each other randomly players..

#10 User is offline   Warlord Blade Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
Good

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:22

View PostRoyalgamer06, on 29 August 2013 - 20:28, said:

RVTFiX is working on a new fix too

UNfortunately, it is UN-needed currently, as MOST active players have ALREADY INstalled and are using this (my) UPdated MP-Fix V6. IF REVOLT releases their OWN fix right now this will create MORE problems, as long as this one works. For instance, AppID INcompatibility (DIFFERENCE) between your launcher and the MP-Fix V6 will DIVIDE the ONline player base.

REVOLT should WAIT until this current AppID (“Spacewar”) is BLOCKED/PATCHED by Valve/Steam, then they can release their own MP-Fix in their launcher.

SPECIAL NOTE: IF I still have my HOME broadband Internet connection active and REVOLT have NOT released theirs IMmediately (in much LESS time than I did, SEE point 3. d below) and players complain A LOT or MORE IMportantly start leaving/switch to ANother game, I will personally update it again, IF I can.

The reasons I referred to above are these (click the “Show” button to REVEAL it):

Spoiler

My OBJECTIVE is to INcrease, or at the very LEAST, maintain the number of ACTIVE players who play this game online and to HELP them (when I can).

This post has been edited by Warlord Blade: 07 September 2014 - 00:11

Mess with the Best;
Die like the Rest.

#11 User is offline   rodneyq0012 Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: rodneyq0012
Neutral

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:34

View PostWarlord Blade, on 28 August 2013 - 03:50, said:

A NEW MP-Fix is available AND necessary!

The MP-Fix V5 is NO longer working (able to play online).

This thread contains important information about the MP-Fix V6 and the actual download link for the NEW MP-Fix for Resident Evil 6.

Instructions:

1. Download the NEW MP-Fix V6 (< click the underlined and colored text)
2. Extract the contents of the "RE6 MP-Fix V6.7z" archive
3. Copy the contents of the "RE6 MP-Fix V6" folder & paste it into the game’s install folder* to install it, when asked if to merge and over-write existing file(s), click "Yes".

* Default game install path:
  • 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Resident Evil 6
  • 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Resident Evil 6

WARNING: DO NOT SHARE THIS APPID PUBLICALLY! Tell other players to come to this thread to download the NEW MP-Fix instead of telling them to directly and manually change it.

NOTE: The Resident Evil 6 Tunngle Wiki needs to be updated with this new MP-Fix V6. At the moment, because of a recent administrative change (a edit restriction was applied preventing anyone lower than 12 Reputation points to make any changes to the Wiki). I cannot update the Wiki myself, however I can be allowed to edit the Wiki by having players raise my “Reputation”. To do simply log in to this forum and click the green thumb in the lower right corner of this post.

Q. Which update do I need installed to use this new MP-Fix V6?

A. The MP-Fix V6 works with BOTH update 5 and update 6. The Resident Evil 6 Tunngle Wiki and I recommend update 5, though it will also work with update 6 too.

Q. Will I have to start over again from the beginning?

No, you will NOT lose your current progress made. The current save game file (made by ANY of the previous MP-Fix versions) you have will also automatically work with the MP-Fix V6.

If you appreciate this new MP-Fix, do take the time to write a simple “Thank you” as a reply below also if you promote/ pass this release forward (share) RESPECT (obey) the instructions given and the credit to the people in the section below. Enjoy…

The following is found in the “RE6 MP-Fix V6 ReadMe.txt” (included in the .7z archive):

All the credit for this NEW working MP-Fix is possible because of RVTFiX (for the new AppID I used in this RE6 MP-Fix V6).

A special thanks to: mine1626 (for his participation to test and verify that it works online with me)

RE6 MP-Fix updated (to V6) by Warlord Blade.

I have a problema when i unzip the file. it says "unknown compression method" and the 5 files are empty. How i can unzip the files without any errors. help please

Attached File(s)

#12 User is offline   Royalgamer06 Icon

• Platinum Tunngler
  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Tunngle Username: roy-van-dijk06
Tunngle Master

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:08

Ok, then. Thanks for the help! We won't release it. :thumbsup:
If u wish you can edit the wiki of RE6!
REVOLT.LOGINTO.ME
~ REVOLT Forum ~ Downloads ~ Support ~ Tutorials ~ Information ~

#13 User is offline   Warlord Blade Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
Good

Posted 31 August 2013 - 23:16

View Postrodneyq0012, on 30 August 2013 - 06:34, said:

How i can unzip the files without any errors

I suspect you are using an OUTdated version of WinRAR. This is the CAUSE of this problem of NOT being able to extract the files successfully out of the .7z archive. Below are TWO solutions to this problem:

Solution 1 (RECOMMENDED):

How to: extract the files using 7-Zip software (click the “Show” button to REVEAL it):

Spoiler

Solution 2:

How to: extract the files using WinRAR software (click the “Show” button to REVEAL it):

Spoiler

I have used x64 7-Zip 9.20 (the LATEST version) to create the “RE_BH 6 AIO [W.B].7z” archive, this is why I HIGHLY recommend using “Solution 1” (7-Zip) over using “Solution 2” (WinRAR). 7-Zip is also completely FREE.

I have ALSO personally done a TEST extraction with the LATEST version of WinRAR (x64 WinRAR 5 Beta 8, at the time of typewriting this post) on the archive above and the results are:

I successfully downloaded the “RE_BH 6 AIO [W.B].7z” file, used WinRAR to extract the files out of the .7z archive with NO error messages and/or problems during the extraction process, the files were successfully extracted and were INTACT (working).

The CONclusion of my test is: there is NO problem with my .7z archive, as it WORKS (as it is supposed to).

This post has been edited by Warlord Blade: 07 September 2014 - 00:14

Mess with the Best;
Die like the Rest.

#14 User is offline   Tuuum Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: Tuuum
Neutral

Posted 01 September 2013 - 14:45

Thank you, works here, but i have constantly disconnects, it's just with me?

#15 User is offline   IIFuxII Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: NTWKKhT
Neutral

Posted 01 September 2013 - 16:27

Thank you

#16 User is offline   Warlord Blade Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
Good

Posted 02 September 2013 - 18:17

View Postwewa, on 29 August 2013 - 23:53, said:

i cant find each other randomly players

The TWO separate quotations (slightly edited) below are taken from my Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 Problem Solving FAQ (Homepage):

To find RANDOM players’ PUBLICLY hosted CO-op campaign (OR in ANY mode) ONline game session to join, do the following:

IV. Help to:

b) Join an online co-op campaign game

Click “PLAY GAME” > “CAMPAIGN” > “JOIN GAME”, use these settings to SEARCH for and JOIN a PUBLIC CO-op campaign online game session:

• “DIFFICULTY”: (Does NOT filter, in “CUSTOM MATCH” menu it DOES work)
  • “LOCATION SETTINGS”: “WORLDWIDE” (ALWAYS use this for ANY mode).

Click “QUICK MATCH” then in the “SESSION LIST” (game’s internal browser) select a game to join.

IF you have done a search and you have NOT found ANY games online at this time, use the “SYSTEM SETTINGS” found on the “Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 How to: HOST an Online Game Session.” topic’s first post for the CORRECT settings to HOST a PUBLIC CO-op campaign online game session INSTEAD and ADVERTISE your game in Tunngle’s MAIN chat. IF you are a random player, ALWAYS try to JOIN existing games before hosting your own (IF NONE are available).

To host a PUBLIC CO-op campaign (or in ANY mode) online game session, do the following:

IV. Help to:

a) Host an online co-op campaign game

Click “PLAY GAME” > “CAMPAIGN” > “CHAPTER SELECT”, use these “SYSTEM SETTINGS” to HOST a PUBLIC CO-op campaign ONline game session:

• “NETWORK SELECTION”: “ONLINE”
  • “PARTNER JOIN”: “ALLOW”
  • “LOCATION SETTINGS”: “WORLDWIDE” (ALWAYS use this for ANY mode)
  • “OBJECTIVE SETTINGS”: (You choose for yourself)
  • “ATTACK REACTION”: (You choose for yourself, RECOMMENDED is “ALLOW”)
  • “INFINITE AMMO”: (You choose for yourself, RECOMMENDED is “ALLOW”)
  • “AGENT HUNT SETTINGS”: (You choose for yourself).

Click “START GAME” to move to the “CO-OP LOBBY” room, you can invite someone using the Steam overlay here or start the game and play, someone can STILL join in your game as you play the game normally.

REMEMBER: ALWAYS check the number of currently online players in Tunngle’s “Resident Evil 6” network, IF it is LOW (under 20 players) then you may OR will have trouble finding RANDOM players’ hosted games online (in ANY mode) because most OR all of the available games would be FULL ALREADY. Full games are NOT shown in the “SESSION LIST” and they are INVISIBLE to EVERYone who is NOT ALREADY in that online game session.

This post has been edited by Warlord Blade: 07 September 2014 - 00:20

Mess with the Best;
Die like the Rest.

#17 User is offline   wewa Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
Neutral

Posted 02 September 2013 - 19:50

View PostWarlord Blade, on 02 September 2013 - 18:17, said:

The two separate quotations below are taken from my Resident Evil 6 Problem Solving FAQ.pdf (pending official publication online):

To find random players online do the following:

To host a public game online do the following:

Remember to check the number of currently online players in the Resident Evil Tunngle network, if it is low (under 20 players) then you may or will have trouble finding random players' hosted games online (in any mode) because most or all of the available games would be full already (full games are NOT shown in the “SESSION LIST”).

Oh thank you so much now its alright all... you helped me thanks again ^^ :thumbsup:

#18 User is offline   Warlord Blade Icon

• Tunngler
  • PipPipPipPip
Good

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:17

View PostTuuum, on 01 September 2013 - 14:45, said:

i have constantly disconnects

This is a VAGUE problem to troubleshoot, as it can be caused by MANY factors. I need you to answer ALL of these questions below for me to be able to HELP you:

• Are you connected to the Internet using an Ethernet (LAN) cable OR wirelessly thru a wireless router (WLAN)?
  • Do you play ONline with Tunngle open, logged in and connected to the “Resident Evil 6” network OR just using the Steam client and the MP-Fix V6?
  • What is your Internet connection SPEED?
    └ Test it here: Ookla SpeedTest
  • Is your firewall settings set to ALLOW “BH6.exe” to have UNrestricted access to the Internet?
  • Is your firewall settings set to ALLOW “Steam.exe” to have UNrestricted access to the Internet?
  • Do you have ANY software that are DOWNloading/UPloading/streaming in the background of the game?
  • Are you window switching (ALT+Tab) while the game is STILL loading a level/stage (at the loading screen)?
  • In which mode is the game DISconnecting the MOST?
  • Are you connected to RANDOM players or a particular player?
  • Do the disconnects happen the LEAST/LESS frequently when you play with a player who has invited you to the game session using a Steam game invite?
  • Have you installed the LATEST GreenLuma version?
  • Does the Steam client AUTOmatically update ITself?
  • Did the disconnects happen with ANY of the PREvious MP-Fix(es) you used, IF any, for THIS game?
    └ Do NOT post the AppID(s) here, tell me the version number of the MP-Fix AND what game it TRICKED the Steam client into thinking you were playing
  • Do the disconnects happen in ANY other Steam-based game (playable online using a MP-Fix) you play, IF any?

Lastly, SEND me a Private Message (PM) on this forum with your Steam Account ID (the name that is located in the upper right corner of the Steam client’s MAIN window) so I can send you a Steam friend REquest then I can test your connection for myself by playing online with you.

This post has been edited by Warlord Blade: 07 September 2014 - 00:21

Mess with the Best;
Die like the Rest.

#19 User is offline   Double Aces Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: AsifAmeen
Neutral

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:32

View PostWarlord Blade, on 03 September 2013 - 03:17, said:

This is a vague problem to troubleshoot, as it can be caused by many factors. I need you to answer ALL of these questions below to be able to help you:

• Are you connected to the internet using an Ethernet (LAN) cable or wirelessly thru a wireless router (WLAN)?
  • Do you play online with Tunngle open, logged in and connected to the "Resident Evil 6" network or just using the MP-Fix V6 and Steam?
  • What is your internet speed? (test it here: Ookla Speedtest)
  • Is your firewall settings set to allow “BH6.exe” to have unrestricted access to the internet?
  • Is your firewall settings set to allow “Steam.exe” to have unrestricted access to the internet?
  • Do you have any software that are downloading/ uploading/ streaming in the background of the game?
  • Are you window switching (ALT+TAB) while the game is still loading a level/ stage (at the loading screen)?
  • In which mode is the game disconnecting the most?
  • Are you connected to random players or someone in particular?
  • Do the disconnects happen the least/ less frequently when you play with a player who has invited you to the game?
  • Have you installed the latest GreenLuma?
  • Does Steam auto update itself?
  • Did the disconnects happen with any of the previous MP-Fix(es) you used, if any? (do NOT post the AppID(s) here, tell me the version of the MP-Fix and what game it tricked Steam into thinking you were playing)
  • Do the disconnects happen in any other steam based game (playable online using a MP-Fix) you play, if any?

Lastly Private Message (PM) me your Steam account ID (the name that is located in the upper right corner of Steam's main window), so I can test your connection for myself.

ADMIN Please HELP ME CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPLOAD Residentevil6\Nativedlc folder PLEASE PLEASE WHICH INCLUDES ALL DLC FILES AND MAIN DATA FILES :Resultdlc.arc etc,Sounds\Bgmetc Please Admin Im in serious Trouble

#20 User is offline   Tuuum Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Tunngle Username: Tuuum
Neutral

Posted 03 September 2013 - 14:33

View PostWarlord Blade, on 03 September 2013 - 03:17, said:

• Are you connected to the internet using an Ethernet (LAN) cable or wirelessly thru a wireless router (WLAN)?
  • Do you play online with Tunngle open, logged in and connected to the "Resident Evil 6" network or just using the MP-Fix V6 and Steam?
  • What is your internet speed? (test it here: Ookla Speedtest)
  • Is your firewall settings set to allow “BH6.exe” to have unrestricted access to the internet?
  • Is your firewall settings set to allow “Steam.exe” to have unrestricted access to the internet?
  • Do you have any software that are downloading/ uploading/ streaming in the background of the game?
  • Are you window switching (ALT+TAB) while the game is still loading a level/ stage (at the loading screen)?
  • In which mode is the game disconnecting the most?
  • Are you connected to random players or someone in particular?
  • Do the disconnects happen the least/ less frequently when you play with a player who has invited you to the game?
  • Have you installed the latest GreenLuma?
  • Does Steam auto update itself?
  • Did the disconnects happen with any of the previous MP-Fix(es) you used, if any? (do NOT post the AppID(s) here, tell me the version of the MP-Fix and what game it tricked Steam into thinking you were playing)
  • Do the disconnects happen in any other steam based game (playable online using a MP-Fix) you play, if any?

I am testing with my brother using a Ehternet cable (PC) and wireless router (Notebook), generally i play with only steam open, because i tested other games like fear 3, kane and lynch and works without tunngle open. Both Steam and BH6 have unrestricted acesss. Generally i play with someone i know, yes i have the last greenluma.
The disconects happened with Mpfix V4 but i don't remeber the appid and the game, with MPfix v5 i never was disconnected. I Tested fear 3 and kane and lynch, with fear 3 never was disconnected, with kane and lynch sometimes.

Thank you for reply

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle chat Chat

windjumbie1 Icon : (23 September 2014 - 10:46 PM)
hi all, i'm new here and only find 1-2 servers for arma 3 v1.146262 they have very high ping, how can i find more servers?
WidoMaster Icon : (23 September 2014 - 09:39 PM)
._:
Mussoll47 Icon : (23 September 2014 - 08:00 PM)
Какая версия Rome 2 нужна, чтобы играть?
DrakylA256 Icon : (23 September 2014 - 07:06 PM)
speedk1ng поможешь
speedk1ng Icon : (23 September 2014 - 06:58 PM)
a
DrakylA256 Icon : (23 September 2014 - 06:49 PM)
или вот мой ura2575
кто может дайте свой скайп
Всем привет я новичек кто может помоч в полной настройки всего что б играть в игру sniper gost warion 2
Dark Vortex 29 Icon : (23 September 2014 - 05:12 PM)
For me, the Tunngle website and Tunngle itself are completely back to normal.
KonfucjuszPL Icon : (23 September 2014 - 04:43 PM)
how do I delete X ?
Zocker4Life Icon : (23 September 2014 - 04:31 PM)
@Sorry baby: You should ask this in the Gears of War network
Sorry baby Icon : (23 September 2014 - 04:27 PM)
Anyone plays Gears of war here??
Mandy96 Icon : (23 September 2014 - 04:05 PM)
hi..
MechaBurstNa... Icon : (23 September 2014 - 04:03 PM)
Im New Here Hey Guys
Brioche Icon : (23 September 2014 - 02:40 PM)
but it's good that everything is back now :)
Brioche Icon : (23 September 2014 - 02:40 PM)
yeah, pretty hard and stressful days
RyDeRz Icon : (23 September 2014 - 02:37 PM)
back in business
Brioche Icon : (23 September 2014 - 02:24 PM)
all the issues should be solved now, thanks for your patience and for your support :).
ObeseWhale Icon : (23 September 2014 - 04:44 AM)
The Tunngle Team is aware of the issue and is looking into it :)
adamshumpisxxx Icon : (23 September 2014 - 03:37 AM)
Apparently nobody can register. This is a huge issue. Error 524 on the Validation Server.
Echo5Hotel Icon : (23 September 2014 - 03:36 AM)
Anyone here that can help a friend of mine get registered? I actually have two friends that have been trying to register. One is getting mysql errors and the other is simply not getting the confirmation email to complete his registration.
pixeel1 Icon : (23 September 2014 - 03:31 AM)
lo
pixeel1 Icon : (23 September 2014 - 03:31 AM)
hsurhgksbfvnsdlkv
FearzEnemy Icon : (23 September 2014 - 03:26 AM)
lol
RisKorN Icon : (23 September 2014 - 01:39 AM)
this is bullshit..

You cant even register to tunngle anymore..

Challengequestion: ilovegaming
Answer: NOTHING WORKS?
Deklyn Hunt Icon : (22 September 2014 - 10:17 PM)
any admin on?
AnjaZ Icon : (22 September 2014 - 09:29 PM)
I think I need help... but whatever...
AnjaZ Icon : (22 September 2014 - 09:28 PM)
Oh well
AnjaZ Icon : (22 September 2014 - 09:25 PM)
Seriously guys is anyone online :pinch:
AnjaZ Icon : (22 September 2014 - 09:20 PM)
Idk, try to make him/her a new one and try again
Resize Chat Area