Warlord Blade, on 03 September 2013 - 03:17, said:
- Are you connected to the internet using an Ethernet (LAN) cable or wirelessly thru a wireless router (WLAN)?
- Do you play online with Tunngle open, logged in and connected to the "Resident Evil 6" network or just using the MP-Fix V6 and Steam?
- What is your internet speed? (test it here: Ookla Speedtest)
- Is your firewall settings set to allow “BH6.exe” to have unrestricted access to the internet?
- Is your firewall settings set to allow “Steam.exe” to have unrestricted access to the internet?
- Do you have any software that are downloading/ uploading/ streaming in the background of the game?
- Are you window switching (ALT+TAB) while the game is still loading a level/ stage (at the loading screen)?
- In which mode is the game disconnecting the most?
- Are you connected to random players or someone in particular?
- Do the disconnects happen the least/ less frequently when you play with a player who has invited you to the game?
- Have you installed the latest GreenLuma?
- Does Steam auto update itself?
- Did the disconnects happen with any of the previous MP-Fix(es) you used, if any? (do NOT post the AppID(s) here, tell me the version of the MP-Fix and what game it tricked Steam into thinking you were playing)
- Do the disconnects happen in any other steam based game (playable online using a MP-Fix) you play, if any?
I am testing with my brother using a Ehternet cable (PC) and wireless router (Notebook), generally i play with only steam open, because i tested other games like fear 3, kane and lynch and works without tunngle open. Both Steam and BH6 have unrestricted acesss. Generally i play with someone i know, yes i have the last greenluma.
The disconects happened with Mpfix V4 but i don't remeber the appid and the game, with MPfix v5 i never was disconnected. I Tested fear 3 and kane and lynch, with fear 3 never was disconnected, with kane and lynch sometimes.
Thank you for reply