#1 User is offline   WPK-Wolfseye Icon

• Joint Operations Mod
  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Tunngle Username: Wolfseye
High

Posted 08 May 2013 - 16:31

Posted Image

Novalogic has spent 6 plus months researching and evaluating CryEngine 3 for Delta Force Angel Falls…

Novalogic fans have been wondering when Nova would finally release a brand new game. Years have gone by with only bits and pieces of info, screens, tweets, and a rough 1 minute youtube engine video.

Over the past several years, we learned Novalogic had a next gen engine in development (in house) that was cross platform for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. We are currently at the end of life cycles for the PS3 and Xbox 360 and nothing from Novalogic officially on the horizon.

********* can confirm, without any question, that Novalogic has spent valuable time and resources researching and evaluating Cry Engine 3 for Delta Force Angel Falls. Perhaps Novalogic is incorporating it’s in house technologies within Cry Engine 3 and it could be just one of many reasons for delay. If that truly is a reason, it seems like it will be well worth the wait.

Below is an image from the working resume of Novalogic’s Director of Design. Note the highlighted yellow portion.

Posted Image

Below is an overview of the details of work done while at Novalogic for the Director of Design. This clearly shows CryEngine 3 again, including the word development, not just research and evaluation. Above image from the resume is specifically talking about particular games: ie: Delta Force Angel Falls. Clearly CryEngine 3 is being used for development of the product.

Posted Image

Screen below is a confirmed testing of Cry Engine 3 SDK for Delta Force Angel Falls. Note custom hud, chat, kill info, server info, game type, timer, score, ammo count, etc. This is all custom work within Cry Engine 3. Second picture below shows another screen with similar fonts, and content with a different screen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Personally I don't believe any of this, but I thought it would be a nice joke for posting and having some rants about the by far most st**** Game Developer ever. ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   life of agony Icon

• First Time Tunngler
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Tunngle Username: life of agony
Neutral

Posted 29 October 2013 - 20:42

Nice write up as for games the delta force series was near and dear to me. probably one of the most enjoyable games i ever played and then modded i used to run terra nova as life[DD] or LoA and sadly for no real reason they simply fell apart every once in awhile dropping info on angel falls. now the only good choices for games are the cod series or the bf series and both to me have never came close to as much fun as delta force games. i do wish they would get there act together and release some thing. thank you for this post i just happen across it while showing my son his dads old favorite games.

#3 User is offline   Meshuggah BG Icon

• Advanced Tunngler
  • View gallery
  • Group: Lifetime
  • Tunngle Username: Meshuggah_BG
Famous

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:19

CoD and BF series are the only good choices now? :wacko: They're just some interactive CG movies with very linear stories + a deathmatch option and zombie mod (every game should have it, right?) features :rofl:
Delta Force games and Joint Operations are still the better choice if you want to play instead of being guided through some scenario :) I, personally, am gladly trading the "modern" graphics (which are trying to make the game look like a Hollywood action movie, but why a soldier's eyes in a FPS game should see the environment as if looking through a camera + post production effects is just beyond me) for the better gameplay of Joint Operations :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Можем да си говорим на български в Българския форум

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle chat Chat

Mike Harper Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:47 PM)
You can check this wiki: Network:Unturned (orange texts are links) ;).
See if you're doing stuffs correctly :).
Tudang5 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:45 PM)
or i dont know how to use it
Tudang5 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:44 PM)
the unturned network doesnt work
oh
Anyone on
Mike Harper Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:43 PM)
Unfortunately i don't play Unturned :P.. You can join one of the Unturned network and play :D.
Also check this (to get general guide for Tunngle): Tunngle#How_To_Play :).
Tudang5 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:42 PM)
:whistling:
Tudang5 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:41 PM)
u have unturned?
Tudang5 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:40 PM)
Hey
Mike Harper Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:39 PM)
Hey there :)!
Tudang5 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:38 PM)
Anyone on???
FalconBirDD Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:17 PM)
Downloads первый файл в списке
Mishko235 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:13 PM)
Люди,где тут скачать тангл?
UNDER_GREY Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:11 PM)
Пожалуйста, удачной игры!!))
FalconBirDD Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:09 PM)
Ааа спасибо
UNDER_GREY Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:04 PM)
FalconBirDD, переустанавливай таннгл с отключенным антивирусом с офлайн инсталлятора, после заноси исполняемые файлы таннгла в исключения антивируса и брандмауэра виндовс
FalconBirDD Icon : (30 July 2014 - 03:01 PM)
Ребят, расскажите как бороться с ошибкой 4-109 Невозможно инициализировать сетевой адаптер Tunngle пожалуйста
UNDER_GREY Icon : (30 July 2014 - 02:38 PM)
LordofActonia. ты и твой друг зааносите исполняемые файлы игры в исключения антивируса и брандмауэра виндовс
FalconBirDD Icon : (30 July 2014 - 02:30 PM)
Кто в Dark Crusade или Forget Alliance?
LordofActonia Icon : (30 July 2014 - 02:18 PM)
Кто-то есть в чате?
Guest : (30 July 2014 - 02:18 PM)
how can i withdraw my account?
LordofActonia Icon : (30 July 2014 - 02:18 PM)
Дело в том, что мы с другом не видим сервера друг друга. С чем это может быть связано?
LordofActonia Icon : (30 July 2014 - 02:15 PM)
Кто-то может помочь с проблемой?
UNDER_GREY Icon : (30 July 2014 - 01:59 PM)
привет
RusGameNato Icon : (30 July 2014 - 01:53 PM)
Всем привет
UNDER_GREY Icon : (30 July 2014 - 01:34 PM)
JokerRem. давай без ругательств... http://www.tunngle.n...-через-tunngle/
killer16BR Icon : (30 July 2014 - 01:30 PM)
eae galera
JokerRem Icon : (30 July 2014 - 01:23 PM)
unturned
как в untirned 2 сыграть по сетке?
ебана в рот
Resize Chat Area