#1 User is offline   shadowinfinity Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Tunngle Username: shadowinfinity
Neutral

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:26

everytime i come to the tunngle.net i need to wait that page fully loads if
i press mouse button to enter forum or just scroll down the whole thing freezes.
the tunngle client also crashes when ads change and gives error AppHangB1. and i
think that is destroying this wonderfull tool.and its not my internet connection because
it can handle 100mb\s.

This post has been edited by shadowinfinity: 18 March 2013 - 07:27

#2 User is offline   Deadmano Icon

• The Helpful Deadman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Tunngle Username: Deadmano
Reknowned

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:13

View Postshadowinfinity, on 18 March 2013 - 07:26, said:

everytime i come to the tunngle.net i need to wait that page fully loads if
i press mouse button to enter forum or just scroll down the whole thing freezes.
the tunngle client also crashes when ads change and gives error AppHangB1. and i
think that is destroying this wonderfull tool.and its not my internet connection because
it can handle 100mb\s.

Funny enough, I can actually confirm this on the Forum, not the client as of yet. I usually run an adblocker at home, due to the inappropriate sexual content on the site, as well as the just irrelevant content...

But now at work my browser (Firefox 19.0.2) froze while trying to load ads from the domain
m.adnxs.com

Until this issue is resolved I'm gonna be forced to use an adblock app. This issue also crashed all my plugins. :huh:

P.S - You 100MB/s is your LAN speed, not your internet speed mate. ;) If you wanna know your internet speed check out http://speedtest.net/
Posted Image

Posted Image
Apparently my sig was killing whales, so in an attempt to thwart such animal cruelty the spoiler below was made!
Currently Gaming: Metro: Last Light Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter
Spoiler

#3 User is offline   shadowinfinity Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
Neutral

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:50

View PostDeadmano, on 18 March 2013 - 08:13, said:

Funny enough, I can actually confirm this on the Forum, not the client as of yet. I usually run an adblocker at home, due to the inappropriate sexual content on the site, as well as the just irrelevant content...

But now at work my browser (Firefox 19.0.2) froze while trying to load ads from the domain
m.adnxs.com

Until this issue is resolved I'm gonna be forced to use an adblock app. This issue also crashed all my plugins. :huh:

P.S - You 100MB/s is your LAN speed, not your internet speed mate. ;) If you wanna know your internet speed check out http://speedtest.net/

yes the same address showed when my browser frozed and i actuly have 100mb/s little less because of conversion
we have optic 100mb/s\100mb/s actual speed is about 80mb/s.

This post has been edited by shadowinfinity: 18 March 2013 - 08:52

#4 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• Tunngle Team
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Tunngle Username: brioche
Tunngle Master

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:55

Hi :), if a web browser application freezes and crashes it's most likely a problem within the application itself and not with the ads.
It's not very reassuring if a web page can crash your browser. If Firefox is unstable, you can try a more solid browser like Opera.
Nevertheless, I will forward this report and see if we can do something about it ;).

If you need help check this and this.
Tunngle Voice | Forum Games: #1 #2 #3
Google pattern "Tunngle Wiki" yourquestion (e.g. "Tunngle Wiki Signature"). Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

#5 User is offline   shadowinfinity Icon

• Junior Tunngler
  • PipPip
Neutral

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:09

View PostBrioche, on 18 March 2013 - 08:55, said:

Hi :), if a web browser application freezes and crashes it's most likely a problem within the application itself and not with the ads.
It's not very reassuring if a web page can crash your browser. If Firefox is unstable, you can try a more solid browser like Opera.
Nevertheless, I will forward this report and see if we can do something about it ;).

i am using chrome and its prety solid i am more concerned about crashing client and the funny thing is even
do client crashes the network still remains active and it always happens betwen ad changes the area of ad becomes white and the client crash.

This post has been edited by shadowinfinity: 18 March 2013 - 09:09

#6 User is offline   Brioche Icon

• Tunngle Team
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Tunngle Username: brioche
Tunngle Master

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:12

Yes I noticed that part about the client too. Thanks for reporting :thumbup:. We'll look into that :).

If you need help check this and this.
Tunngle Voice | Forum Games: #1 #2 #3
Google pattern "Tunngle Wiki" yourquestion (e.g. "Tunngle Wiki Signature"). Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter

#7 User is offline   Deadmano Icon

• The Helpful Deadman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
Reknowned

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:24

View PostBrioche, on 18 March 2013 - 08:55, said:

Actually poorly coded ads can cause a browser to hang. :) Especially if it is quite a large ad to load, for example from the domain I specified above, it took 30 seconds to respond. Usually Flash ads are the worst.

I've used Firefox for over 8 years, never had a single issue like this, ads are full of ****. So I can fully say it is an issue with one of the ads, as this issue has never occurred when running an ad blocker. :)

I even tested at home on Chrome and had the exact same issue, but then quickly adblocked. ;)

You often get ads that do not get filtered and are poorly coded, so they need to be weeded out to ensure "clean" ads. But some of the ads weren't really safe for work. :(

This post has been edited by Deadmano: 18 March 2013 - 17:36

Posted Image

Posted Image
Apparently my sig was killing whales, so in an attempt to thwart such animal cruelty the spoiler below was made!
Currently Gaming: Metro: Last Light Check for new version! Click here for help! Follow Tunngle on Facebook Follow Tunngle on YouTubeFollow Tunngle on Twitter
Spoiler

#8 User is offline   Deadmano Icon

• The Helpful Deadman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
Reknowned

Posted 18 March 2013 - 17:30

I just wanted to correct my above post, as some might misinterpret what I was trying to say and take offense;

Tunngle is not responsible for the ads it displays, as it gets them directly from an ad farm that does the filtering and whatnot. Ads may contain malicious content, but I have never seen anything of the sort on Tunngle. I didn't mean to cause anyone any offense, or try to harm the development team in any way.

Sometimes malicious ads do make their way around the internet, but you honestly can't blame those who display the ads, they have no control over it... Sure they can report it and ensure it doesn't happen, till it happens again, such is life, there are always assholes that try to ruin things for us. :( So at the end of the day, it is up to us, the end user to ensure we're properly protected and know the risks we take when entering the online world. :)

I'm pretty sure it's not my PC, as I work in the sector where this is a daily thing for me, and I personally have 10 years experience. But like I said, if anyone has an issue there is two alternatives; 1) use an ad blocker and starve the developers or 2) upgrade to premium and do away with the ads whilst ensuring the best Tunngle experience for everyone (which I hope to one day do as well...). :thumbup:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Spoiler

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle chat Chat

Veyrox.dm Icon : (01 November 2014 - 01:24 PM)
Слушай
UNDER_GREY Icon : (01 November 2014 - 01:16 PM)
есть)
Veyrox.dm Icon : (01 November 2014 - 01:14 PM)
Ребят, есть кто?
Veyrox.dm Icon : (01 November 2014 - 01:14 PM)
Есть кто п?
Sheik0307 Icon : (01 November 2014 - 12:37 PM)
поцаны заходите в игру Blur
shtefan92 Icon : (01 November 2014 - 11:49 AM)
Ivan4833, если ты о Частной сети, тогда вот, смотри руководство http://www.tunngle.n...ео-руководство/
Ivan4833 Icon : (01 November 2014 - 11:43 AM)
?
Ivan4833 Icon : (01 November 2014 - 11:43 AM)
как создать сеть
FHGamer Icon : (01 November 2014 - 09:27 AM)
hola? quiero jugar :c pero no tengo amigos o bueno a mis amigos les gusta jugar en consola :v
nilesh solanki Icon : (01 November 2014 - 05:35 AM)
hi
UNDER_GREY Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:17 PM)
введи в поиске клиента таннгл название игры и тебе выдаст список комнат для этой игры))
UNDER_GREY Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:17 PM)
andruxa1232, я же тебе пишу, зайди в комнату с названием этой игры))
andruxa1232 Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:12 PM)
мне надо написать ип а какой не знаю там пока что прочерк стоит, это надо в какую то комнату зайти а в какую?
andruxa1232 Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:11 PM)
я остановился на этом"Подготовка игры к запуску:

Скачайте и установите последнюю версию игры
Перейдите в папку с установленной игрой и отредактируйте файл server.cfg:
1 - Переименуйте TRUST=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx в TRUST=255.255.255.255
2 - Переименуйте TRUST_MATCH=%%bind("xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx") в TRUST_MATCH=%%bind("ТвойTunngleIP")
3 - Переименуйте #ADDR=%%bind("159.153.253.82") в ADDR=%%bind("ТвойTunngleIP")
Запустите Tunngle, присоединитесь к сети Need for Speed: Most Wanted или создайте свою частную сеть и пригласите в нее друзей"
UNDER_GREY Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:09 PM)
andruxa1232, главное убедись, что все сделал как в этом руководстве http://www.tunngle.n...-через-tunngle/
UNDER_GREY Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:08 PM)
andruxa1232, ну логично предположить, что в комнату NFS Most wanted, её ты можешь найти в поиске
andruxa1232 Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:07 PM)
А в какую комнату идти чтоб играть в NFS Most wanted
?
UNDER_GREY Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:04 PM)
andruxa1232. при входе в любую игровую комнату-сеть твой таннгл IP отображается в нижнем левом углу
andruxa1232 Icon : (31 October 2014 - 11:00 PM)
ну хоть кто нибудь?!!!
andruxa1232 Icon : (31 October 2014 - 10:58 PM)
ау
andruxa1232 Icon : (31 October 2014 - 10:57 PM)
Где я могу найти свой Туннгл Ип???? Помогите
-_Sanek_- Icon : (31 October 2014 - 09:22 PM)
Ща проверим!
UNDER_GREY Icon : (31 October 2014 - 09:21 PM)
-_Sanek_- Icon : (31 October 2014 - 09:17 PM)
А для армы3 как сервак создать?
Aigle50 Icon : (31 October 2014 - 08:39 PM)
hi
UNDER_GREY Icon : (31 October 2014 - 02:43 PM)
Vitalzist. для какой игры?
Vitalzist Icon : (31 October 2014 - 02:42 PM)
как сервер создать?
UNDER_GREY Icon : (31 October 2014 - 02:15 PM)
?
SokolHard Icon : (31 October 2014 - 01:06 PM)
Эй
Mihail IO Icon : (31 October 2014 - 01:05 PM)
эй
Resize Chat Area