How To Play Gears Of War Online Using Tunngle The Full Guide to playing with Tunngle
Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:47
Gears of War is a military science fiction third-person shooter video game developed by Epic Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios. The game focuses on the troops of Delta Squad as they fight a desperate, last-ditch attempt to save the remaining human inhabitants of the fictional planet Sera from a relentless and seemingly unstoppable subterranean enemy known as the Locust Horde. The player assumes the role of Marcus Fenix (but can also play as Dominic Santiago), a former prisoner and war-hardened soldier. The game is based on the use of cover and strategic fire for the player to advance through the scenarios; a second player can play cooperatively through the main campaign to assist. The game also features several online multiplayer game modes for up to eight players.
The Steps to Playing
1. Install Gears of War
2. Download and install Update 1.2.
3. Start Tunngle and join the Gears of War Tunngle Network.
4. Start the game as your normally would.
5. From the Main Menu Choose "Campaign" or "Versus"
6. Choose Join or Host game and select the "Local Network" Option.
7. Have Fun!
* If you need any additional help just reply to this thread or feel free to create your own
* The host should always setup a Port_Forward to avoid connection issues.
* Check the Troubleshooting#Can.27t_find-join-host_a_game wiki page if you are having troubles connecting.
* You can change your ingame name using this name changer tool: http://www.madboxpc....ger-version-20/
Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:54
Since most people on Tunngle are using the latest update its usually best to use it. But if you just want to play with a friend on a different version it should be fine
Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:35
Firstly we are unable to solve either: port forwarding. Secondly were unable to solve Teknogods.
but there might be problem in very downloaded game.
Share this topic:
1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users